Great price on a Currie Antirock?

Thought so. My wish list just got shorter by one. Order placed. :)

Savvy transfer case cable shifter
Exogate tire carrier
Currie Antirock front anti-swaybar - on order
Savvy adjustable control arms (Core 4x4 a close second)

Last edited:
It’s nice you found a deal around this time. I’ve been feeling like the good deals are on hold until after the holidays to empty last minute shopppers pockets. I guess I’m not looking in the right places. I hope you like it! And I hope we like it. Dave still has his sitting in the garage waiting to get installed.

Reactions: Chris
You guys suck.....I saw this thread and looked around at prices and that was by far the cheapest.....so I bought one. Lol I don't even need it yet but it was on my list when I do lift my TJ but for the price I had to do it. (And you dont' suck...you know what i mean) =)

Hahaha....yeah, my wife won't like you spending my money three weeks before Christmas. lol For some reason when I tell her I saved $100-$200 by buying it now she just won't get it. I don't know why?!? lol

Reactions: JMT and Thunderhead
Hahaha....yeah, my wife won't like you spending my money three weeks before Christmas. lol For some reason when I tell her I saved $100-$200 by buying it now she just won't get it. I don't know why?!? lol

It's a double standard. It always works for them when they tell you about all the money they saved buying shoes, clothes, makeup, etc.... when they are on sale.

Yes, OME + 3/4" spacers.

You will have to cut the rods down or order the shorter ones. On my 2 inch BB I cut them down so all the threads fit in the joint. I didn’t use the jam nut but I put lock tight in the joints and they haven’t moved at all

Edit. Sorry is the OME the 2.5?

You will have to cut the rods down or order the shorter ones. On my 2 inch BB I cut them down so all the threads fit in the joint. I didn’t use the jam nut but I put lock tight in the joints and they haven’t moved at all

Edit. Sorry is the OME the 2.5?
It is. I didn't get all of the 2.5" because mine is the light duty, thus the 3/4" spacers.

Got any photos of your A/R installed?

You’ll probably be good then with the 2.5.
Mine are just parallel with the frame

Full drop
A41C5908-AC8B-45F8-9080-250D4A20C7CB.jpeg

Full stuff
495C1D32-229A-4F88-9153-815173B607A9.jpeg

Thanks for the tip and the photos. I'll see where they end up...

How did you decide which hole on the arm to go with?