Great price on a Currie Antirock?

Thanks for the tip and the photos. I'll see where they end up...

How did you decide which hole on the arm to go with?

Honestly I set it at the second from the end and left it. There is a noticeable difference between that and a stock sway bar but nothing crazy. I should try the loosest setting just for comparison

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Honestly I set it at the second from the end and left it. There is a noticeable difference between that and a stock sway bar but nothing crazy. I should try the loosest setting just for comparison
There's so many varying opinions on this subject, I figure I'll start in the middle and go from there...

Reactions: ac_
Man Chris... you are loading that Jeep up! Which trail are you building for?

I'm just trying to build it for anything I come across!

Truthfully though, after the Savvy mid-arm install, I'm left with no rear sway bar (since the stock one will no longer work. So I have no choice but to run the rear Antirock.

Reactions: JMT and Thunderhead
Man Chris... you are loading that Jeep up! Which trail are you building for?
1544831797287.png

My AR goes on tomorrow " from Amazon ". Lol
I drove 100 miles without my stock swaybar last week and had no issue, actually liked the ride, so the Currie will be welcomed with open arms.

I actually wheel quite often which imo makes the the Antirock ideal.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to build it for anything I come across!

Truthfully though, after the Savvy mid-arm install, I'm left with no rear sway bar (since the stock one will no longer work. So I have no choice but to run the rear Antirock.
Why won't the stock rear fit yours? Mine is still back there.

Why won't the stock rear fit yours? Mine is still back there.

I think that’s my fault. I just assumed it would fit so I tossed it. Too late now I suppose, since the rear Antirock is sitting in my garage now.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I think that’s my fault. I just assumed it would fit so I tossed it. Too late now I suppose, since the rear Antirock is sitting in my garage now.
Well... I'm also interested in adding a rear AR someday. Did you get the tunable version? If I do it, it's because I would go stiffer than stock.

Well... I'm also interested in adding a rear AR someday. Did you get the tunable version? If I do it, it's because I would go stiffer than stock.

Yes, I got the tunable version. I was thinking of going stiffer than stock as well. My thought is that would reduce some of the body role that seems to be inherent of the 4-link rear.

There's so many varying opinions on this subject, I figure I'll start in the middle and go from there...

Yeah I get that too. So many people keep saying that it is a little different than the stock one, but that is not my experience. Mine is outright scary on a freeway overpass that turns over the top of the freeway at 65 miles an hours.

I imagine just like everything else, it is different on all tj's.

Set yours in the middle and adjust from there. That is where I am now, but I think I am going to try tightening it up this weekend, and see if it is more stable on the road.

Reactions: JMT
I ran without my sway bar a few weeks ago and my TJ was all over the road. I did not like it at all. There may have been wind that day, it’s all too common. If an AR rode like that it would drive me nuts. Nice price though...very tempting...

Reactions: ac_
I ran without my sway bar a few weeks ago and my TJ was all over the road. I did not like it at all. There may have been wind that day, it’s all too common. If an AR rode like that it would drive me nuts. Nice price though...very tempting...

Don't let me discourage you, maybe it is my TJ. It seems like only me and @Serbonze are the only ones that really have issues with it. Everybody else seems to think it is minor, but for me it is just like you said it is like driving into a heavy head wind.

Reactions: Serbonze and JMT
Don't let me discourage you, maybe it is my TJ. It seems like only me and @Serbonze are the only ones that really have issues with it. Everybody else seems to think it is minor, but for me it is just like you said it is like driving into a heavy head wind.
I'll be able to add my 2 cents once I get this installed. I am usually very picky about changes, so we'll see...however, I do drive like a little old grandma, so I may not notice...