Hard lines for 2000 Jeep TJ

notsifi00tj

Hey there!

Just got my first ever Jeep. A 2000 Jeep Sport with 54k miles!

It is in beautiful shape but going to have to replace hard brake lines in the near(ish) future.

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I am leaning towards wanting to get pre-bent hard lines but the majority of the ones I see online say for non-ABS jeeps. I am 90% sure my jeep has ABS. I can tell it has a (unlit) ABS light on the dash?

Sorry for beginner question but just wondering what the difference is in abs vs non-abs brake lines and if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Also if I do the brake lines I will probably do soft lines as well. Any recommendations for that? I have a 3 inch lift

IF you are trying to determine whether you have ABS; look in the engine compartment on the drivers side below the brake master cylinder/vacuum booster assembly between the fender and in front of the firewall you will see the ABS pump manifold assembly.

I wasn't able to find bent lines for the Dana 44 that I installed in my '99 non ABS Sahara last year. Had to go to NAPA & get stock lines to bend as I saw fit.

I wasn't able to find bent lines for the Dana 44 that I installed in my '99 non ABS Sahara last year. Had to go to NAPA & get stock lines to bend as I saw fit.
I couldn't come up with the exact hardline I wanted for my dana 44 either. didnt want the crown lines with the flex hose. wanted a independent separate replaceable flex line but I knew I didnt want to have to bend lines again (ive done lines on other vehicles) so i had to cut and flare the rear line set I purchased from inline tube. I think it was set up for drum not disc. I knew this beforehand when ordering parts and purchased the parts required before starting the job though.

FYI OP, this is non-ABS.

PXL_20211109_143604025 (1).jpg