Hawk Pride Trail Park

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Had a opportunity to go trail riding in AL this weekend at Hawk pride trail park. We drove over to Alabama from Mississippi Probably the first time I have put me and my Jeep through these paces. Pretty intense riding through creeks, rocks, little mud, and all over the mountain. Well all the work and products y’all help me with worked flawlessly. My front locker and open rear diff made it through. Now don’t get me wrong I would love a rear locker. But we had an blast. Hats off to y’all !!

06F93EFD-3082-4E3B-8709-1FFFC4AC8A44.jpeg

ABA136E3-3DC7-4715-9A18-0AF642813272.jpeg

Hawk pride is awesome. I’ve been twice once ridding in my uncle ls Jeep and another with my other uncle and his rzr.

Had a opportunity to go trail riding in AL this weekend at Hawk pride trail park. We drove over to Alabama from Mississippi Probably the first time I have put me and my Jeep through these paces. Pretty intense riding through creeks, rocks, little mud, and all over the mountain. Well all the work and products y’all help me with worked flawlessly. My front locker and open rear diff made it through. Now don’t get me wrong I would love a rear locker. But we had an blast. Hats off to y’all !!

what trails did you run?

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee