Help me find picture of a red TJ with white steel wheels

I know it's been a while since there's been a post in this thread and these wheels ain't white but too bad. I just randomly noticed it as a similar thread at the bottom of another thread so I might as well post a picture of some red steelies on the red TJ that's on my calendar for February.
IMG_20220204_110204.jpg

I know it's been a while since there's been a post in this thread and these wheels ain't white but too bad. I just randomly noticed it as a similar thread at the bottom of another thread so I might as well post a picture of some red steelies on the red TJ that's on my calendar for February.
View attachment 307854
Better than white, but still heresy.

I’ve searched and cannot find a pic that was posted on here fairly recently of a red TJ with white steel wheels. Not wagon wheels but plain, old school steel wheels. Thanks in advance
This is a sad post. ^^^

White wheels are wagon wheels dude.

Little Red Wagon with white wheels.
74B61119-AD06-4C15-A1A4-8727A2E6042E.jpeg

More ugliness.

203CE018-ABA4-46A7-8715-8E0CDB799047.jpeg

Reactions: BillW
That's sweet. Much as I like my Torq-Thrusts, I like this look almost as well.
To each his own! My personal opinion is any Jeep up through CJ’s yes, any YJ onward, no!

Reactions: Vtx531
What lift should I get to run white wheels? Rough Country or Currie? Which white wheel will cure death wobble?

• Haha
Reactions: matkal
74 Jeep CJ 51024_1.jpgColor is a little faded in the Picture, but my 74 CJ 5 was RED, with WHITE wheels and stock tires. the only mods to this Jeep was the rear tire carrier and an AM/FM/cassette player under the dash and 2 speakers.Oh, and I built an all plywood rear seat for it....

Those steel wheels and tires made the trip from West Central Ohio to Denver, Colorado and back, and went on some of the trails around the area on my best friends 1965 CJ-5 Tuxedo Park in 1975 or 76..... I ran his Armstrong Tru-tracs while he had my stockers.

Armstrong Tru-Trac smaller.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 308660Color is a little faded in the Picture, but my 74 CJ 5 was RED, with WHITE wheels and stock tires. the only mods to this Jeep was the rear tire carrier and an AM/FM/cassette player under the dash and 2 speakers.Oh, and I built an all plywood rear seat for it....

Those steel wheels and tires made the trip from West Central Ohio to Denver, Colorado and back, and went on some of the trails around the area on my best friend's (Steve)1965 CJ-5 Tuxedo Park in 1975 or 76..... I ran his Armstrong Tru-tracs while he had my stockers.

View attachment 308666
74 Jeep on Tru-Tracs and white spoke wheels.jpgFound the picture I took of my CJ with Steve's Tru-Tracs on white spoke wheels.

Last edited:
Reactions: matkal