Help please: Now need an adjustable front track bar that includes mounting bracket

Of course now to find one that works with a 2.5" lift. Seems Rubicon Express is for 3.5"-4.5". I could get that from Summit and it would be here tomorrow. Damn!

Any recommendations?

JKS, skip the RE or anything that uses a heim. Just know that you can drive it as-is without worry. So don't feel desperate to buy whatever you can get immediately.

Reactions: StG58
Thank you all very much for the replies. Going with JKS OGS126. Puts this whole job back a week probably. Oh well, time to enjoy the day. Pretty much replaced the entire suspension and parts on this thing. Amazingly stupid on my part to buy one lifted so high. Should have known better, but I am in deep and will just keep going. It will be nice when done and I will chip away at any other issues.

Again, you guys really helped in a big way. Thanks!

Reactions: Matt77 and JMT
Just for reference the JKS OGS126 which is the track bar for a 1-3.5" lift has been discontinued by JKS. I had to buy from Quadratec since they had it in stock or at least they say they do.

Never mind, just realize
Just for reference the JKS OGS126 which is the track bar for a 1-3.5" lift has been discontinued by JKS. I had to buy from Quadratec since they had it in stock or at least they say they do.
Morris 4x4 & Northridge 4x4 both also state they have this.

Never mind, just realize

Morris 4x4 & Northridge 4x4 both also state they have this.

I will keep that in mind if Quadratec doesn't actually have them on hand. I have a local guy that can get parts for me, but he can't get that track bar and called JKS and that is how we found out it was discontinued. Guess little lifts like mine just aren't popular. Personally, I think mine sits pretty high, but I digress.

Thanks.

I will keep that in mind if Quadratec doesn't actually have them on hand. I have a local guy that can get parts for me, but he can't get that track bar and called JKS and that is how we found out it was discontinued. Guess little lifts like mine just aren't popular. Personally, I think mine sits pretty high, but I digress.

Thanks.

One of the other forums has a Currie, also located in PA like you.

Currie CE-9120TJS HD Adjustable Track bar

http://*********************/#/topics/2256410

Edit: link is not working but it is there

Screenshot_20180413-181832.png

One of the other forums has a Currie, also located in PA like you.

Currie CE-9120TJS HD Adjustable Track bar

http://*********************/#/topics/2256410

Edit: link is not working but it is there

Hmmm. If I would have seen that, I might have made an offer to pick up on Saturday. I will keep that in mind, if the one I ordered isn't really there. I am happy with the JKS as it is more than enough for me and no drilling required, but that is local for me and I could just go pick it up.

Hmmm. If I would have seen that, I might have made an offer to pick up on Saturday. I will keep that in mind, if the one I ordered isn't really there. I am happy with the JKS as it is more than enough for me and no drilling required, but that is local for me and I could just go pick it up.
Well, sorta. Instructions for the JKS say to drill the mounting hole on the frame side with a 9/16" drill bit...

Not showing that price for me. 228 and probably tax. Ah well, guess I will see on Monday what is going on. At this point it is kind of funny, but life is a pile of lessons.
They usually have a 10% off floating around the website. The hole is nearly the correct size already. You are just opening up a tiny amount. Takes all of about 5 secs to do.

What happened to the 5.5 inches of lift?
Wow, old thread. I gave it to my mechanic. He either gave it to a customer that deals in Jeeps or scrapped it. I wouldn't sell something like that to be honest. It was junk.

Had to reread this thread to jog my memory. That was.a long time ago. Glad I got this done and have been enjoying my TJ ever since. What started out as my "winter beater" turned into my sunny day driver. lol. It is fun to drive.

He took it off...4 years ago.

Lmao I must have missed that one. I have Been going through threads about track bars because I am thinking about just making my own. Using heim joints from Barnes4wd.
Wow, old thread. I gave it to my mechanic. He either gave it to a customer that deals in Jeeps or scrapped it. I wouldn't sell something like that to be honest. It was junk.

Had to reread this thread to jog my memory. That was.a long time ago. Glad I got this done and have been enjoying my TJ ever since. What started out as my "winter beater" turned into my sunny day driver. lol. It is fun to drive.
I have been going through threads on track bars because I’m looking to build my own using parts from Barnes.