Hey!

Funny you all love those wheels so do I! - but, I didn’t get those with her, I think she’s back on stock now.
She’s lifted 2.5 (I was told) can’t complain too much about the lack of wheels as I did get her for a fair price for the mileage and condition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that color on a TJ. Welcome aboard. I also love the stance of the tires and suspension. Any idea what kind of suspension lift and tire size is?

She on 2.5 old man emu shock and lift... no idea what size those were on her as there are different now!

Welcome, Nice TJ! If you like tyres over tires, are you also a football fan? Liverpool junky here.

Actually prefer rugby back home, but here the football is good (because it’s kinda like our rugby anyway I guess) I don’t like soccer lol [emoji16]

Reactions: mots
Actually prefer rugby back home, but here the football is good (because it’s kinda like our rugby anyway I guess) I don’t like soccer lol [emoji16]

Cool, I know many like Rugby over there. I know some women that play here in the US locally. Seems to be getting more popular. College FB and Premier League are my faves, keeps me entertained on Fall Saturday’s from 7:30 am til midnight, LOL.

Will get some current today! Hoping to spend some time with her and might switch out the speakers in the sound bar. Small steps lol

Welcome to the group. I think you will find it a great place to learn. We genuinely want you to have the best ride you want and we will recommend what we think is best but we always recognize tastes, plans, wallets differ one to another. We don't mind answering a question that has been asked 100 times and I have never seen anyone told to just search for it. There is some great knowledge on here so don't hesitate to ask anything.

f1b8caf4952a596b9d3a86ae4dfae75e.jpg
2e502c008a03cd0b3353c4cb1e3ecf07.jpg
2f19dd6bb924a229c4f17d14a0990940.jpg

These are my ones from today before I’ve done anything to her! It’s freezing out so havent done anything only gave her a drive around lol

Reactions: EBW and lowranger
Those look good actually, I was just gonna grab some whatever ones tbh but given they give you what you need to for them free I think I’ll likely go ahead and order from there for the 60... thanks for the info!!

they are also some of the most efficient speakers giving you better/louder sound, these are what most TJ people go with...they work great.

Yes but Amazon is not fool proof in what will and will not fit. Any doubts just ask.

There is a thread for posting amazon links that @Chris may have. The way it is used is to find what you want to buy then paste the link into that thread then buy off of that link. You get the same price but the forum gets a small bump.

Reactions: Chris
Well, you have quite a list of upgrades already! Aftermarket two-piece hard top, roof rack, rock rails, LoD rear bumper/tire carrier, winch, JK Rubicon alloy wheels, looks like some adjustable control arms, lift...and we haven't even seen the inside yet...

That’s cool - I’m good to go through amazon but obviously I want whatever I need to install the speakers because in all honesty, im new to this and im female and well simplicity is key for these first few things.... im not saying im useless by any means lol but im not one of you guys who knows a whole heap! [emoji1787]