How can I fix this axle wrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I was out all day doing super cool non-computer stuff. Just got back to the machine here & thought "oh yeah, the axle wrap thing... Lemme look for that because I wanna see what the deal was - hadn't ever heard anything about axle wrap on a TJ".

What a fucking disaster.

REALLY looking forward to @Chris 's homo fest coming up soon. I'll be there with bells on.

Okay, I guess this thread has run it's course.

I need to make a sub-forum specifically called trash talk. You guys can hash it out all day. That might actually be a good idea :LOL:

Reactions: Mrhp, Tob and Ocho
Coward hiding from reality. I live in the real world, not some fanticy land. What you gonna do about it tough guy? Hide again? Maybe have yourself blocked? Cry to your mama? Have some one else say mean words on your behalf defending your honor? Just a flippin’ Cupcake, that’s all you will ever be. Just a blowhard. Big mouth know it all trying to convince others that he is right by strong words and no action. Coward!
Just a word to the wise that you and your attitude have both been treading on thin ice here for a while. We know who the blowhard is here and what's one less member here... nothing. And make no mistake, it's not just about you going after mrblaine.

This forum is typically a friendly place with the occasional spat but you are spending too much time getting downright venomous with the above as just one example. Chris and I are in agreement on this warning. Tone it down and stop with the attitude or sayonara. (strike one)

Status
Not open for further replies.