How can I fix this axle wrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure he will go on to develop countless game changing products for the TJ platform.
And I hope his sarcasm does not suffer while he is developing said products. Logical and emotional intellect are not usually found in the same head. I hope he has considered donating his head to science at some point.

Last edited:
I did not say that, nor did I say that the OP has axle wrap. I just asked what you call it when the lack of control allows the pinion to rise under load. Nothing more.
My apologies, i thought you were inferring that was axle wrap.

If you only knew. :ROFLMAO:
Coward hiding from reality. I live in the real world, not some fanticy land. What you gonna do about it tough guy? Hide again? Maybe have yourself blocked? Cry to your mama? Have some one else say mean words on your behalf defending your honor? Just a flippin’ Cupcake, that’s all you will ever be. Just a blowhard. Big mouth know it all trying to convince others that he is right by strong words and no action. Coward!

This is a downward spiral that's not hit the ground yet.

Somebody needs some happy pills.

I’ll stick with this thread to the end, it is better than re-runs of Taxi. Buckle up mrblane, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

• Haha
Reactions: D M
mug2.png

• Haha
Reactions: D M
Status
Not open for further replies.