How many of you outdoor cook with a Traeger? If not what is your BBQ rig of choice?

I went to a pellet grill a couple years ago and love it. I looked at the Treager, RecTec and Green Mountain but ended up with a unique one that I love.

With the fire/smoke box directly under the heat deflector is can easily sear and smokes every bit a good as the indirect ones.

Grilla

I went to a pellet grill a couple years ago and love it. I looked at the Treager, RecTec and Green Mountain but ended up with a unique one that I love.

With the fire/smoke box directly under the heat deflector is can easily sear and smokes every bit a good as the indirect ones.

Grilla
I have not seen that before, looks interesting. How is the space for racks of ribs and such?

@cliffish
Blackstone mode #1825
The grill is an attachment and hangs off the back.
8BB5D0E3-0758-4CDA-A7BB-B43A54142BA6.jpeg
27B5F0F2-7B7D-4ED2-9ECE-AC87631E81FD.jpeg
1CAE54F1-B301-4350-8A6E-81BB696136A0.jpeg

I have not seen that before, looks interesting. How is the space for racks of ribs and such?

It has 2 stacked racks in it. The upper one is a half round when you buy it but they make an add on that creates a full circle. Together I can get 5 racks of pork ribs in it. Overall with the upper grill in there it has as much surface area as the Silverback which is a typical indirect pellet smoker. It has a trolly rolling mechanism that makes it easy to roll out of the way as well.

it's built like a tank as well. Grilla has fantastic service. The first few weeks I owned it they reached out to me via text to make sure I didn't need any help.

Take a look at Shane Draper's recipes and videos on their site. Some great ones.

Last edited:
I’ve given up all hope on making that run. Had an employee test positive for the Rona. So we are short ppl and everyone is being little bitches about it.
Girl goes in to get a shot of something and she had a reaction to it where she swelled up, Dr’s tested for everything and she is positive. But the reaction was from the shot. So stupid.
Hey dummies. Get some sun. Exercise. You probably already had it.
We are “ Essential“ praise be to Trump for that so the county can’t shut us down

I’ve given up all hope on making that run. Had an employee test positive for the Rona. So we are short ppl and everyone is being little bitches about it.
Girl goes in to get a shot of something and she had a reaction to it where she swelled up, Dr’s tested for everything and she is positive. But the reaction was from the shot. So stupid.
Hey dummies. Get some sun. Exercise. You probably already had it.
We are “ Essential“ praise be to Trump for that so the county can’t shut us down
We have been shut down for the week due to 2 positive tests, the general contractor pissed the city of Mountain View off and the client So we go back to work Monday. Some of the guys panicked and got tested (Sergio included) but they were all negative.

Last edited:
We have been shut down for the week due to 2 positive tests, the general contractor pissed the city of Mountain View off and the client So we go back to work Monday. Some of the guys panicked and got tested (Sergio included) but they were all positive.
I can’t even imagine having to deal with Ca Government. I’ve been on a few job sites; one inspector passes it, the next wants you to change it.
USDA plants used to be like that till some USDA inspectors shut down a guys plant in San Leandro and he killed 2 or 3 of them. Since then HASSAP plans are from the slaughter house and the inspectors have to abide by OUR plan.

I can’t even imagine having to deal with Ca Government. I’ve been on a few job sites; one inspector passes it, the next wants you to change it.
USDA plants used to be like that till some USDA inspectors shut down a guys plant in San Leandro and he killed 2 or 3 of them. Since then HASSAP plans are from the slaughter house and the inspectors have to abide by OUR plan.
Sooo...that’s what it’s going to take🤔