How To Outboard Fox 2.0 RR Shocks

Matt made a couple of cameo’s.

My favorite moment is 39:25, Mike’s application of BMB Lipbalm.

Great video! Only issue is you said it took a couple of days, but it looks like it only took 40 minutes. Very misleading.

Thanks guys

Matt made a couple of cameo’s.

My favorite moment is 39:25, Mike’s application of BMB Lipbalm.

Great video! Only issue is you said it took a couple of days, but it looks like it only took 40 minutes. Very misleading.

Thanks guys
This was the fastest one, so far. It used to take us at least 3 days.

Even my wife liked the chapstick!

PXL_20220220_233404722.jpg

Nice job on the video!
After reviewing it once it went live I can see the obvious audio issues. They were spotty when filming so I didn't know what to expect. It's like watching a martial arts movie with the dub over lol. I switched to a wireless mic a few videos ago, and while I liked it in the beginning, I need to find something more reliable.

After reviewing it once it went live I can see the obvious audio issues. They were spotty when filming so I didn't know what to expect. It's like watching a martial arts movie with the dub over lol. I switched to a wireless mic a few videos ago, and while I liked it in the beginning, I need to find something more reliable.
Yeah the audio was off but you still did a great job of showing how to do the job. If someone has a video editor that separates the audio from the video you could shift the audio to align it better.