HQ Off-Road

RHanna

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ordered a rear sway Antirock with this website because it was the lowest price/free shipping/no sales tax charged and used a 10% off coupon.

Well after waiting a month and asking multiple times if the order has shipped only to get a reply of shipping in a couple of days I finally just canceled my order. They obviously wanted me to cancel, it isn’t like it’s their product. They just have to send in the order to rockjock.

Are you about to run a custom rear axle? If not the rear antiswaybar has about the same flex as the rear Antirock does. I run the factory rear antiswaybar, I only replaced its links with 4" longer all-thread with heim-joints replacements to match the lift height.

Are you about to run a custom rear axle? If not the rear antiswaybar has about the same flex as the rear Antirock does. I run the factory rear antiswaybar, I only replaced its links with 4" longer all-thread with heim-joints replacements to match the lift height.

I’ve got the rockjock Dana 60. I’d like to run the OEM but I don’t want to flip it. And the OEM isn’t installed so I’d have to find a used one.

I have some quadratech LJ corner armor and bumper on order for 1.5 months now

same exact story, it is shipping in 1 week ect.

I dont get it, how do people run a business like this

I'm guessing you can have whatever you need for your Jeep. I hope @Zorba didn't make you climb the Florida rocks in his driveway. He had to put control arm skids on for that tough terrain. PLEASE be careful in FL @Jerry Bransford. ;)
View attachment 511493

Nope, I hadn't installed the control arm skids at that time, but you'll notice a (then) newly installed steering box skid. But I don't think I'd do this again, Jeep was running a bit rich by the time I got to the top of the pile! ;)

Damn, it’s already expected to be delivered today. Less than 48 hours from when I ordered it.

Might as well post the website I ordered from.

https://downeastoffroad.com/

Well that bit me in the butt. The tension bar was the only thing left and it was sticking out of the end of one of the boxes. The 2 boxes that were not even taped together. Don't these antisway bar kits come in a rockjock box?

4.jpg

I dont get it, how do people run a business like this
Most catalogue places don't actually have any products. When you order from them, they just order from the actual manufacturer. Then it's up to THAT guy to get you your order.
I'd bet that most of these catalogue places get their stuff from the same places, kind of like the ebay sellers do. They probably contract to just have their logo added onto the finished product, and maybe a box. Either that or the manufacturer ships it to them, and they rebox it and send it to you.

Well that bit me in the butt. The tension bar was the only thing left and it was sticking out of the end of one of the boxes. The 2 boxes that were not even taped together. Don't these antisway bar kits come in a rockjock box?

View attachment 511809

My front came in a nice rockjock box with everything packed in custom cut foam. I would expect the rear to be packed the same way.

Most catalogue places don't actually have any products. When you order from them, they just order from the actual manufacturer. Then it's up to THAT guy to get you your order.
I'd bet that most of these catalogue places get their stuff from the same places, kind of like the ebay sellers do. They probably contract to just have their logo added onto the finished product, and maybe a box. Either that or the manufacturer ships it to them, and they rebox it and send it to you.
My Anti Rock was also packaged well and even came with a thank you card and stickers. Maybe you recieved the Chinese Rok Jok Version

Quick update. Finally just ordered the part straight through rock jock and it's on it's way.

The owner of downeastoffroad e-mailed me back off hours. Just got off the phone with him (he called me) for more information about the packaging. It sounds like it's all on UPS (doesn't surprise me). It was missing the rockjock box and he said they take a picture of it for situations just like this.

Most likely was completely destroyed during shipping and they just through the tension bar in a box and sent it on.