I have plans this weekend!

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Look what showed up today!

IMG-0238.JPG

Get yourself a really, really good set of snapring pliers.

Got a whole set, inside and outside! Snap-on for the win! My biggest concern is not having enough beer, or taking too long to finish it, that I get to drunk before I finish! haha Supposed to be triple digits this weekend.

3 day weekend, YAY; hoping my driveline and ca's show up before Friday!!

Wish I was there to help and learn. Which SYE did you go with? What driveshaft? And by the way....SWEET!!!!!

Me too I could use someone to help me drink beer. lol It is going to be HOT.

I went with the advance adapters and Tom Woods driveline. It is the same one I used on my old YJ, and it worked out well.

I also bought the double adjustable Currie CA's the ZJ upgraded steering. Although I am still waiting for the driveline and CA's to show up. Crossing my fingers for before the weekend.

Reactions: alittleoff
Good Luck ! Man I’m not ready for 105! It’s been great in NorCal 85 hi and 55 low. I had to wear a sweater this am with my top off lol. Not looking forward to 110 and 65. Ugh. 90’s by 10 am no bueno. Az is worst

Reactions: ac_
Me too I could use someone to help me drink beer. lol It is going to be HOT.

I went with the advance adapters and Tom Woods driveline. It is the same one I used on my old YJ, and it worked out well.

I also bought the double adjustable Currie CA's the ZJ upgraded steering. Although I am still waiting for the driveline and CA's to show up. Crossing my fingers for before the weekend.
Geez! Talk about hot! You are putting on some seriously sexy parts on this weekend. I’d love to bring the beer and ice and help you drink it before it succumbs to the blistering AZ sun. Super unfortunate the distance. I’ll be on the lake Thur-Sat and wheelin on Mon!

Reactions: b0xcar
I will be working in a garage, I like to call my Man Cave, I have a swamp cooler, but it is only relief when you are right in front of it. AZ sucks in the summer for sure, but I am hoping beer and swamp cooler will keep me alive and the excitement of the awesome mods coming. Might throw some Ribs on the bar-be. If worst comes to worst, I have a pool, so maybe I will tear the TC apart in my swim trunks, and jump in the pool every now and then for relief haha.

My plan might be to stay up late on Friday night when it cools down to pull the transfer case out, so the next day I can stand in front of the swamp cooler at the work bench and do the upgrade then wait till later after dark when it cools down to re-install it.

We'll see how that goes!

Reactions: JMT
I will be working in a garage, I like to call my Man Cave, I have a swamp cooler, but it is only relief when you are right in front of it. AZ sucks in the summer for sure, but I am hoping beer and swamp cooler will keep me alive and the excitement of the awesome mods coming. Might throw some Ribs on the bar-be. If worst comes to worst, I have a pool, so maybe I will tear the TC apart in my swim trunks, and jump in the pool every now and then for relief haha.

My plan might be to stay up late on Friday night when it cools down to pull the transfer case out, so the next day I can stand in front of the swamp cooler at the work bench and do the upgrade then wait till later after dark when it cools down to re-install it.

We'll see how that goes!
Looking forward to hearing how the SYE goes. It’s a lot of steps! You’re not tucking it now, are you? Is that in the plans?

I had an Advanced Adapter SYE for 3 years and it worked perfectly. My only issue was a leaky seal where it mated to the tcase, not AAs fault by any means. Good choice!

A pool would be a requirement if I lived on the surface of the sun like you do. Like @Thunderhead mentioned, triple digits are coming our way soon. We've been fortunate so far with the cooler weather. It's usually in the 90's by now, but it's foggy and cool today.

We'll all be rooting for you to get-r-done this weekend. Do you have a good angle finder?