Interior Lighting

Is there more stock interior lighting than the dome lights ? Burnt out lightbulbs someplace? I want a lot more interior lighting without using a flashlight. Plus when I open tailgate, dome lights dont go on
I just got a TJ and one of the must-have things is Lots of Lighting inside. I will run a wire from the footwell switch on the lights switch ( ccw turn ) to a relay and from there heavier wires and lamps in strategic places. If you look in Boat stuff companies you will find awesome solid products.

Is there more stock interior lighting than the dome lights ? Burnt out lightbulbs someplace? I want a lot more interior lighting without using a flashlight. Plus when I open tailgate, dome lights dont go on
Check this out....... ( Okerny boat lights )

25D7D91B-66DB-4F90-BF9F-2E63AC325E60.jpeg

Reactions: rustygastank
I buy led bulbs from super bright leds, I did green in my former lj, red in my current ljr, and blue in my tj. I also changed out the dash and hvac lights. I tried to replace the shifter light on my tj that has the automatic with the recommended led simply wouldnt fit. I used the standard bulb type to replace it. The hvac lights seem to be a pain to get oriented correctly in the slot. If you don't have them firmly in place they can get unseated easily meaning you have to pull the trim off again.

This is the thread that helped me

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ghts-of-your-jeep-wrangler-tj-with-leds.9149/

I buy led bulbs from super bright leds, I did green in my former lj, red in my current ljr, and blue in my tj. I also changed out the dash and hvac lights. I tried to replace the shifter light on my tj that has the automatic with the recommended led simply wouldnt fit. I used the standard bulb type to replace it. The hvac lights seem to be a pain to get oriented correctly in the slot. If you don't have them firmly in place they can get unseated easily meaning you have to pull the trim off again.

This is the thread that helped me

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ghts-of-your-jeep-wrangler-tj-with-leds.9149/
I ordered and will order my LED's from www.superbrightleds.com and used the list Chris listed(list Chris listed) haha!

Reactions: 97' 4 Popper