Is it a sin to put Rubicon stickers on a non-Rubicon?

Find your own identity. Don't let Jeep make it for you.

0_15376769171517132127839129513501.jpg

I personally find the entire fetishization of the Rubicon and all the ****icon names to be silly.

Realistically... Arn't all built jeeps a bit silly though? I mean, we take perfectly serviceable road going vehicles. Then spend thousands of dollars to make them get worse mileage and degraded road manners, so we can beat the crap out of them off road, and break all the parts we haven't replaced yet... Seems a bit silly to me...

I need to go buy more parts now.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Ok just to piss off the JKU guys. Im going to print me a JKU sticker (on a magnet) just for shits and giggles
View attachment 56407
Actually, that JKU mountains is probably going to be made to go on the hood of my '17jku. I've already had some custom mountains made for the hood sides and on the bottom of my doors :) But my hubby said I can't get a decal of a Sasquatch walking out of the mountains. And yes, I seriously would do that lol

In Canada you can get "gender neutral" on your drivers licence. Im not sure what my Jeep friends would think about that on a LJ. Ok on a JK though.

Reactions: KCsTJ
In Canada you can get "gender neutral" on your drivers licence. Im not sure what my Jeep friends would think about that on a LJ. Ok on a JK though.
I read an article of a 20 year old guy in Canada changed his gender to female just to get a drop-in insurance rates

Prostate exams ought to be less expensive for women. Maybe she's on to something! ;)
We don't pay for those in Canada, everyone's prostate has already been frozen off by the age of 10. ;)

Reactions: jjvw
We don't pay for those in Canada, everyone's prostate has already been frozen off by the age of 10. ;)

That’s going to wreak havoc on the population of Canada

Reactions: KCsTJ and zebra12