Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Is my SYE list complete?

HornedToad

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
As much tuck as humanly possible... probably a UCF skid w/ a genright crossmember
As much tuck as humanly possible? I can tell you firsthand that with a manual transmission and a 231, you can go 100% flat.
I can’t say that I would recommend this over a bolt on skid but it is totally doable.

BBAD9749-81AF-444F-8B27-89C6E1881A4B.jpeg

612EEBAF-7EE2-47F4-8649-CE8B491378E7.jpeg

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
If I ever learn to use my welder And I need a project, I’ll probably move my Savvy MUA to my sons 04’ And work up a flat T6061 skid with bracing and independent crossmember for mine. I still have room in the tunnel with my NSG-370

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
So you custom made yours then? I thought it was flatter. Still sounds pretty good
It’s great, but let me go take measurement bc I think the Savvy comes down more than 1”. Just measured and it’s 1.75” below the frame at the center of the skid

Reactions: lBasket

lBasket

Branch Manager
Supporting Member
It’s great, but let me go take measurement bc I think the Savvy comes down more than 1”. Just measured and it’s 1.75” below the frame at the center of the skid
I have a 97 manual anyways so I think savvy is not an option for me.

Since I can't weld sounds like that's going to be as good as it gets for me and I'm sure it's more than adequate for what I do anyways lol

Reactions: JMT