Is this a good Jeep?

Reactions: tr21triton

If it was, it would be sold within hours and not listed 6 days later. These words always make me cautious "It’s a Jeep. It’s not perfect". I thought mine was a scam when it was listed for $10,000 on craigslist and a one owner from Texas. It sold for $9500 less than 8 hours later. Several people beat me to it (2 hour drive) but only one guy thought to bring cash on a Sunday morning (banks closed). :cool:
Rubi 6 9 (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

Last edited:
Man, I swore they did.

What are people's opinions of the manual vs. auto for daily driving? I realize this thread is getting off topic :oops:

If your daily driving includes any stop and go traffic manuals get real old, real fast.

All my driving, on and off road is stop and go. It never gets old. I'm not a millennial though, so I can actually use a clutch.

I’m 59, I think I have the clutch figured out.:)

I used to commute on I-95 around the Philly area, by the time I hit the bridge back to Jersey my left leg was screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I’m 59, I think I have the clutch figured out.:)

I used to commute on I-95 around the Philly area, by the time I hit the bridge back to Jersey my left leg was screaming.

Time to hit the gym and do squats. ;) I'm 62 and live in a VA college town (UVA) with very heavy traffic. My commutes are very enjoyable IF I leave my wife at home. 🤫 I tell her I can't sit at the McDonalds drive thru because of the clutch. My knees will hold out in a Chick-Fil-A drive thru though.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Time to hit the gym and do squats. ;) I'm 62 and live in a VA college town (UVA) with very heavy traffic. My commutes are very enjoyable IF I leave my wife at home. 🤫 I tell her I can't sit at the McDonalds drive thru because of the clutch.

How tall are you?

I hear @John Cooper is selling his Rubicon. Isn’t that what you told me @AndyG ? Something about his TJ starting to make him attracted to women and he don’t like that very much?

Well actually I’m selling it for him because it’s not picking him up any women-He doesn’t know anything about this yet.

While a Rubicon is normally just a magnet for this kind of thing it’s just not working for John for some reason.