Is this track bar relocation mount okay?

Just for a reference here it is with the new steering on. Jeez it was a pain to install too but sure looks good now

View attachment 204385
You seem all good. I would stay with your current trackbar since the currie needs the specific stock mounts. As long as the bushing are good I think you’re solid. There are a couple guys like JeepWest over here that can build you a stronger replacement bar if you sent yours to them in the future. Obviously only needed if your bar now has issues or needs adjustments.

You seem all good. I would stay with your current trackbar since the currie needs the specific stock mounts. As long as the bushing are good I think you’re solid. There are a couple guys like JeepWest over here that can build you a stronger replacement bar if you sent yours to them in the future. Obviously only needed if your bar now has issues or needs adjustments.
As of now the track bar has no play and adjusts just fine but I know it's getting older and is gonna fail me sooner or later so I will have to keep that in mind. Thank ya for the input

Reactions: BuildBreakRepeat
How much lift do you have and how much bumpstop spacing? That RE track bar and drop bracket was designed to be used with 4.5" and taller lifts with a drop pitman and 2.5-3 inch bumpstop spacing.

How much lift do you have and how much bumpstop spacing? That RE track bar and drop bracket was designed to be used with 4.5" and taller lifts with a drop pitman and 2.5-3 inch bumpstop spacing.
5.5" lift, I don't use a drop pitman because I don't need it for proper angles, and the bump stops are definitely at least that.