It just happened!

Where has this been all my life. My poor air hammer has been sitting lonely waiting to be used lol
I just use the chisel, but have been thinking about one of these. So far, the chisel hasn't let me down. It does leave a mark on the nut, however, I'm usually only removing it to replace it.

Reactions: jwilson2899
I just use the chisel, but have been thinking about one of these. So far, the chisel hasn't let me down. It does leave a mark on the nut, however, I'm usually only removing it to replace it.

Shhh...I need an excuse to buy new tools :ROFLMAO: I'm sure my fleet of electric fan vehicles will benefit greatly from this

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
I enjoy working on the Jeep, but not on my birthday. Coolant was pouring out of the bottom of the radiator, so I had to dig into it! :cautious:

20220311_164352.jpg

20220311_164336.jpg

Happy birthday! Really enjoyed reading through this thread.

One of the things I really enjoy reading through this forum is you older guys (sorry!) talking about learning the need to value time, things you wish you did.. etc. I appreciate the tidbits. Easy to get caught up in working and trying to make more money and such for me.

Reactions: Irun and Wildman
My apologies all! I really wasn't trolling for a Happy Birthday. It was more of a vent and coping mechanism. In the big picture, a puddle of coolant on the floor is insignificant. What was really bothering me was a phone call I got early in the day. A very close friend, really a father-like figure for me, called and told me he had cancer, and the diagnosis doesn't look good.

This hit me much harder than I expected, likely because I lost both my parents in 2013, within a month of each other. It's incredibly difficult to discuss "old times" and laugh like everything will be okay, when it won't. The best way to sum up my day is with a Tim McGraw song. Of course life will go on, but we're all human and occasionally we get reminded of that!

Last edited: