Jeep Green LJ Rubicon build (gonna be slow)

Still envious of your paint color. :love:

Those LJ Rubi rockers, are you aware of a source for them? I just pulled the step bars off my LJ and I like the way it looks better without, but I'm thinking those rockers would finish it off some and give a little strength to the pinchwelded rocker flange (or whatever Chrysler called it).

I don’t know of a source for them. Would imagine the used market is the only place for them.
the paint looks good under there. I was waiting on savvy for a bit too and then went with genright aluminum boat sides.

Yeah I was worried what I was going to find under them, but was pleasantly surprised once I got them off. I’m going to keep holding out for savvy, I already told my wife that if they come back in stock I’m spending the money on them.

Reactions: chili_pepper
How bad are yours and what do you plan to do with them if you get the Savvy parts?

Mine aren’t bad, paint was starting to flake off though. I’m going to get them sandblasted and powder coated this week or next. If savvy’s come available I’d be down to sell these

Reactions: chili_pepper
Out with the old and in with the new!

image.jpg

It's amazing how well the steering feels now with the currectlync setup. I do need to get some small diameter bolts for the tie rod clamps so I can rotate them out of the way. Currently have the toe in set at 3/16" because of the clamp near the draglink.

Well, I just ordered Currie track bars for the front and rear from Summit Racing. Should have them by the weekend to install. The wife will be out of town, so I shouldn't have any distractions!

Not much is left on my want list, currie springs and either anti-rock or swaylock and then some savvy items if they ever come back in stock.

Reactions: Shank
Got the Currie track bars installed over the weekend, adjusted my toe in alignment, washed and waxed the jeep one last time before the cold weather gets here. Currie track bars were a major improvement and cleared up some looseness I was feeling.

Reactions: Shank