Jeep guns

I’ve got another barrel on order a KKM comp, that’s a cool thing about the Glock it so easy to change and upgrade. I’ve run about 300 rounds through it so far and It’s a shooter factory barrel is tight and locked into the slide and the trigger is 4 1/2-4 3/4 #’s out of the box. I was at the range and they had a new looking glock 29 on consignment for $450 if I didn't already have a great conceal carry I’d have bought it.
View attachment 174642
That’s the same barrel. Glocks are so polarizing. You either love them or hate them. My first handgun so, I’ve grown accustom to the trigger. Can’t really get a better gun in my opinion. Reliable and lots of options for diy changes.

That’s the same barrel. Glocks are so polarizing. You either love them or hate them. My first handgun so, I’ve grown accustom to the trigger. Can’t really get a better gun in my opinion. Reliable and lots of options for diy changes.
So, how you liking that KKM? Everything’s backordered for months I’m guessing it’s going to be a while before I see mine, is the one you have threaded with the compensator, how do you like it? I based my purchase on every review I found talk was very positive and it’s supposed to handle everything you can squeeze into the chamber.

I just have the standard barrel. Can’t have threaded or a compensator in this glorious state without it being permanently attached. The barrel is fine. Drops in, no problems to report. I don’t love how it hangs out of the bottom of the holster. I‘m sure it’s just a mental thing but, would hate to get dirt or debris lodged in there.

Reactions: 1515art
I just have the standard barrel. Can’t have threaded or a compensator in this glorious state without it being permanently attached. The barrel is fine. Drops in, no problems to report. I don’t love how it hangs out of the bottom of the holster. I‘m sure it’s just a mental thing but, would hate to get dirt or debris lodged in there.
I’m sorry I had to leave the ocean, Sierras and mild climate, but have NO regrets, the oppression and insanity are suffocating... I couldn’t breath, lol, our quality of life matters!

oqlm, oqlm, oqlm...

Reactions: afmoto
Here is one of mine!
KIMG0555.JPG

I've always thought I should get into the AK platform. I really know nothing about them. Probably not a good time to start with the demand for guns right now.

Wait, you are in CA right?

Yes. These builds were done way before the current bans, laws etc. They did have non removable mags in these pics. Utilizing a nut and bolt fitted inside the mag release. Just for the sake of photos. And to stay legal. Shooting them like that is impossible. I've since sent them all out of state. Where I plan to move too.

I actually sold several of them. But I still have a few modern AK builds waiting for me in WA.

I've since moved away from the AK platform. And am starting to concentrate on AR's. I actually have alot more experience on AR's having been in the Marine Corps. But I really like the AK's. But I'm waiting until I move to build any AR's. CA has gone nuts. Can't wait to move out of here.

I purposely don't listen when I hear about California's gun laws. I simply don't want to hear it. I know that is not wise, I need to be more informed but I can't do it. I've seen pictures of AR pistol grips with some sort of wing on the back of it so you can get your hand around it. Simply crazy. I've been stationed in CA twice and have enjoyed going back to visit in the past but I have no real desire to go now, maybe Northern CA but its still CA.

Reactions: TJ Starting