Jeep Wrangler JL Death Wobble Lawsuit

Pretty sure it’s happening on non lifted JLs also. Wow I hadn’t heard/seen anybody put 37s on the stock suspension. Not sure that would even be possible. Hmm

I think a lot of the JL owners would otherwise be driving an SUV, so they're expecting the more refined driving style of said SUV. While the JL does offer much improved ride quality over a TJ, it's still a friggin' Wrangler.

I wonder if the JK crowd experienced this same kind of crap when the '07 models were released?

"LOL WHY DOES MY MPG SUCK??!?!?!!"

I wonder if the JK crowd experienced this same kind of crap when the '07 models were released?

"LOL WHY DOES MY MPG SUCK??!?!?!!"

I wouldn't doubt it at all. I still hear it all the time from Wrangler owners asking how they can get better MPGs and such. That's pretty much the same as asking how your Prius can keep up with a Ferrari :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone else wait to see a wave from a JL or JK before doing it yourself? I find that I get about 25% wave-back from those owners.

It's kind of like when I'm on my street bike and see a Harley coming. It's not like we are on bad terms, I just never know if im going to be acknowledged from someone riding something different than me. 1st world problems these days.....

The funny thing is that nearly everyone on the JL Forums (and apparently a lot of the dealerships as well) are trying to fix the issue with new "upgraded" steering stabilizers :rolleyes: That's what I've been reading at least.

I'm not entirely sure how the steering works on those JLs, but from what I've been reading, it's electronically controlled, so it has to be configured or calibrated (something like that) with the systems the dealership has.

Also, what I've noticed is that a lot of the people complaining about this issue are the ones who went out and put 37" M/T tires on their bone stock rig.
I think you could go into most Jeep dealerships and tell them that you're window doesn't roll all the way up and they would suggest a steering stabilizer.

you show me a bad solution and I'll show you somebody that doesn't know how to diagnose the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Gotta say, these new Jeep owners are not getting any better as time goes on.
That's a notable point . We are all out here trying to resurrect , improve and love on every Jeep we have ...and the new owners are suing the company .

I think we should too, for discontinuing the TJ series . Chris can head it up.

Does anyone else wait to see a wave from a JL or JK before doing it yourself? I find that I get about 25% wave-back from those owners.

It's kind of like when I'm on my street bike and see a Harley coming. It's not like we are on bad terms, I just never know if im going to be acknowledged from someone riding something different than me. 1st world problems these days.....

The waving thing is overrated. I could care less about it really. If someone waves, I wave back. If not, then I just move on with my day ;)

Did you guys see the deal in JP magazine where the guy wrote in and said due to his tinted windows he couldn't always Jeep wave so he was flashing his lights at people and wanted to know if that was okay.

I was sort of like...are you serious that you think you need to get someone to sign off on this?

if you flash your lights at me I'm going to slow down and look for a cop.

You mean you dont enjoy the "Should I wave?" threads??

We're very fortunate we seldom get those on this forum. Head over to the JK or JL hangouts and they occur multiple times a day sometimes!

First world problems, right?

We're very fortunate we seldom get those on this forum. Head over to the JK or JL hangouts and they occur multiple times a day sometimes!

First world problems, right?
Absolutely.

We are too busy trying to fix ours and drive them all over creation.

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats and Chris