STICKY Jeep Wrangler TJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) & Technical Documentation

WOW, a treasure trove of all kinds of information. THANK YOU so much. Just looking at the PDF list, it looks familiar, you may have given me this before some time ago. Shame on me for losing it. This time it's going in my Technical Manual folder. Thanks again.

Reactions: JeepNWilly
Thank you so much! You just saved me from over-torquing my O2 sensor! Several spec sheets out there are showing 35 ft-lbs, but the FSM shows 22. Bless you!

This post is for TJ documentation like Factory Service Manuals Etc..
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

Please if there are any issues or they are inaccurate let me know.

Thanks @UpperMI for the additional 2002 manuals

You are the MAN! Thank you!

I've just noticed that the 1997 FSM is missing sections 20–22. Anyone have a copy that includes those sections?

This post is for TJ documentation like Factory Service Manuals Etc..
A while back I was able to find the FSM for my 2006 TJ. I decided to look at the same website I have used to download FMS to see if I can find others. I hit the jackpot so I am sharing :beer-toast1:

Please if there are any issues or they are inaccurate let me know.

Thanks @UpperMI for the additional 2002 manuals
What a great idea, thank you for sharing with all fellow TJ owners! This information can be Vidal in many cases, nice to have it at our finger tips!