Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

20181125_123220.jpg

At Lowes picking up paint

I actually like the looks of that JKU. Interesting jack placement, though. Haven't seen that one before.
At the risk of sounding like a 5 year old telling a story about when he was young before buying my tj, I thought every Jeep decked in cool stuff was the real deal and while I risk ever being able to show my face before getting my Jeep thought the angry eye grills were... well I’d considered the look and find many of the mods hmmm”artistic”.

Reactions: Squatch
At the risk of sounding like a 5 year old telling a story about when he was young before buying my tj, I thought every Jeep decked in cool stuff was the real deal and while I risk ever being able to show my face before getting my Jeep thought the angry eye grills were... well I’d considered the look and find many of the mods hmmm”artistic”.
I like this particular JKU simply because it is understated (the wheels are a little too flashy for my tastes, however). With the color, and what he has done with it (lights, rack, flat fenders, etc), and the fact it's a Rubicon, I can honestly say I don't have an issue with it.

Reactions: 1515art
I had a Jeep parking dilemma a couple weeks ago.
I was on Jury duty for a murder trial and the judge had let us go for lunch, on the way back in to the courthouse I see this big Rubicon I had spotted earlier with some empty spots next to it. I drive towards it but before I pull in I see the Defendant getting out of the passenger side.
Against all my Jeeping instincts I parked far away from the Rubicon for the rest of the trial.
513B2B17-5486-44C9-9ED2-43099F656CE0.jpeg
4C2DBA08-1AA9-4FB8-85FF-277A98F7A0FC.jpeg

Named after Saratoga springs, new york. Saratoga California at the foothills of the Santa Cruz mountains we have a mineral spring and it was a resort in the 1800’s was a mini NY type spa in the sticks.
I live in Boulder Creek and drive past Saratoga Springs all the time. I always wondered what that place was.