Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

I have one still in the cardboard tube waiting for warmer temps to install, what about tracing/cutting out the latch areas, that seems like it will be the hardest part?

FINALLY another engineer in the office with some taste in vehicles

davidsjeep.jpg

I have one still in the cardboard tube waiting for warmer temps to install, what about tracing/cutting out the latch areas, that seems like it will be the hardest part?

They are already cut out. All you have to do is just apply it to the hood and make sure its even. Its really easy to install!

I park next to jeeps all the time but I have no photos to share, sorry. I don't own a phone so I can only take mental images. :)

Sometimes I'll steel the lady's phone but that's rare.

Reactions: Chris
Came outside for break at 3am and seen one of the day shifters parked Ol' Red next to HRNT. This is the guy that encouraged me to buy a Jeep, he has 4 of them.
20160522_033036.jpg

Reactions: JP13
Not sure if this counts but it is a family shot, this summer we had a get together in Moab, Utah.
Mine is the Blue Tj, fiances Dad's JKU, and her Grandparents Yellow Tj
My Jeep is on a 3" Lift and 33's, the JK is on a 3" Lift on 35's and the yellow Tj is on a 5.5" lift and 35's.View attachment 6811 View attachment 6812

Now that's badass!

Not sure if this counts but it is a family shot, this summer we had a get together in Moab, Utah.
My Jeep is on a 3" Lift and 33's, the JK is on a 3" Lift on 35's and the yellow Tj is on a 5.5" lift and 35's.View attachment 6811 View attachment 6812

This totally counts! I wish my family was as cool as yours.

Reactions: Hunter Rich
My Jeep is on a 3" Lift and 33's, the JK is on a 3" Lift on 35's and the yellow Tj is on a 5.5" lift and 35's.
Very nice! Did you get a group discount on the BFG A/T tires?? :)