Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

I don't think it technically counts if you're parking next to yourself but we had a hail storm come through last spring and thanks to liberal use of the Sunrider option on my LJs top I was able to park three Jeeps in a two car garage.

IMG_0371.jpg

I don't think it technically counts if you're parking next to yourself but we had a hail storm come through last spring and thanks to liberal use of the Sunrider option on my LJs top I was able to park three Jeeps in a two car garage.

View attachment 1629

We need video of you getting in and out of that middle vehicle!

We need video of you getting in and out of that middle vehicle!

It was less graceful crawling out of the top than my mind remembers but sorry, no videos. I was lucky enough to make it through my college years before pervasive video existed and it's probably the only reason I'm gainfully employed today :p

Sure is put it on myself. Cheaper that way but was a challenge. I didn't even get to finish the doors. Haha

image.jpeg

Reactions: Mac
I love the drive-ins! Did you guys know that you could flip the rear seat around so it faces the screen when parked in reverse? I do it every time I go. I take the top off, flip the seat around, crank the radio, and its way better than watching it through the windshield. Just don't drive with it like that :p Also if you have the Add-A-Trunk you will have to lay your legs out the back which isn't bad but if you don't have it then its perfect!

I love the drive-ins! Did you guys know that you could flip the rear seat around so it faces the screen when parked in reverse? I do it every time I go. I take the top off, flip the seat around, crank the radio, and its way better than watching it through the windshield. Just don't drive with it like that :p Also if you have the Add-A-Trunk you will have to lay your legs out the back which isn't bad but if you don't have it then its perfect!

Holy crap -this is awesome to know. My sister and I go to the drive in all the time. Our drive in has the old speakers in the last 2 rows but none work anymore.

Reactions: Chris