Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

I REALLY love the color of your Jeep!
Thanks man. It just happen to be the cleanest one I had found in 8 months of searching for the right price. My wife really disliked it at first, but it has grown on her. I've loved it from the start.

Thanks man. It just happen to be the cleanest one I had found in 8 months of searching for the right price. My wife really disliked it at first, but it has grown on her. I've loved it from the start.

I've never seen that color in person, it looks good. Definitely one of the more uncommon colors which is awesome.

My wife would hate it too, but that just shows who has the better taste!

d9bb65989b2974052b467911eff675a0.jpg

Green jk in the alpine bank parking lot.

That's a cool color green!

Who did the flame paint job on yours? Or is that flame decals?

I wish I knew, it's painted flames with bullet holes and the stars are decals, it came that way when I got them.

That's probably the only thing taking away value from the vehicle is that paint job. Are they decals or is it actually painted on?

Reactions: Basiasadie
The paint job is pretty cool, everyone asks about it.

No doubt that that paint job took a lot of work. From a collector standpoint it ruins the value completely. However, that is of course to assume that it will ever be a collectors car. No way of knowing that for sure, but Hagarty usually predicts these things.

Reactions: Basiasadie
I thought I should start a thread on jeeps parking beside each other. Every time I park I always look for another jeep to park beside :) the picture with the gold jeep was when I was at the grocery store. The other orange jeep was when I parked at Just Jeeps in Toronto. So lets see your pictures!

View attachment 300

View attachment 299
Your ride looks immaculate...

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

No doubt that that paint job took a lot of work. From a collector standpoint it ruins the value completely. However, that is of course to assume that it will ever be a collectors car. No way of knowing that for sure, but Hagarty usually predicts these things.
I don't think she needs to worry about her truck being collectable... lol

I don't think she needs to worry about her truck being collectable... lol

You're probably right... I'm just saying, if there was ever a TJ that would be 'collectable' (unlikely, I know), it would be the Tomb Raider edition based on how few of them they made.

But yeah, I agree it probably will never reach that point since most collectors aren't trying to collect Wranglers.

You're probably right... I'm just saying, if there was ever a TJ that would be 'collectable' (unlikely, I know), it would be the Tomb Raider edition based on how few of them they made.

But yeah, I agree it probably will never reach that point since most collectors aren't trying to collect Wranglers.
I'm sure if I go to sell it I'll take it off, it was owned by a collector before I got it (it took a month but the dealer finally gave me some back story on it, I'm hoping I can get the guys info to ask what mods he's done and get some real history on my tomb raider. )