Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

Two in one day. This one was at the supermarket when I stopped on the way home. It was in awesome shape but I don't know why with the amazing weather everyone had their tops on.
jeep store.jpg

Last edited:
The orange YJ and the JK are not taken off-road. The silver TJ is my dads rig which gets used off-road. And then here's my jeep yesterday afternoon next to the YJ
dd13e27a5cfeff5752b3952221179007.jpg
75ae2abab74f6e15640c5db25f02ebae.jpg

Yes I know mine is small but I'm doing what I can on a budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The orange YJ and the JK are not taken off-road. The silver TJ is my dads rig which gets used off-road. And then here's my jeep yesterday afternoon next to the YJView attachment 3277View attachment 3278
Yes I know mine is small but I'm doing what I can on a budget

Wow you have alot of Jeeps in your family! I love the orange YJ it looks so cool. Maybe I'm a little bias because I have an orange TJ :p You got some awesome rigs though :)

How long have you had that hood decal? Been thinking about getting it for my red one but worried it won't last very long in the sun

How long have you had that hood decal? Been thinking about getting it for my red one but worried it won't last very long in the sun

It was one of the first mods I've done to the Jeep. So far its been over a year with it on and its been through some cold winters and hot summers. It holds up pretty good and hasn't faded or anything. The only advice that I can give you is when you install it make sure your in a garage or something. Me and my dad did it outside during the summer and the water kept drying up so I had to soak it while he aligned it and it turned out better than I thought!

Water?

It's a mix of water and soap and it helps it "float" so you can line it up to where you want it. Then once its positioned you squeegee out the water/soap and it sticks. Before you ask I've hand washed the Jeep so many times I cant ever remember and it doesn't move or anything. I've even used the power washer and it sticks. Then only way to get it off is you have to actually use a razor blade and peel it up.