Colorado Krew Hangout

@jodomcfrodo You are built to handle Holy Cross well. French Creek can be difficult but the water should be flowing significantly less by end of Aug. Also, it will be gorgeous with fall leaves by that time. We went up 3rd week of August last year and the leaves were already yellow at elevation.

IMG_2446.JPG

This was French Creek last year:
692977a5e06fd0f9362e9ceb387df0a2.jpg

This was French Creek just a couple weeks ago
FB_IMG_1563204482924.jpg

I don't know very much about Denver. What would be a good area to stay in on a Friday and Saturday night? I was thinking Golden. Is that near downtown or a good place to be?

I don't know very much about Denver. What would be a good area to stay in on a Friday and Saturday night? I was thinking Golden. Is that near downtown or a good place to be?

Its a good 30 min lyft ride to downtown Denver from Golden. Or you can take the W line from Golden to downtown Denver (Union Station). Golden is a great place though, has a very small town feel to it and plenty of places to eat/drink and do (Coors tour!), with friendly people. My last company always put up coworkers at the Residence Inn or Courtyard by Marriot on 6th Ave and Indiana St. Or the Hampton Inn just off West Colfax and 6th Ave.

Reactions: jodomcfrodo

If you wanted to stay in downtown, and you are not going to burn the hotel down, I can give you the friends & family code for the hotels I work for.

If you wanted to stay in downtown, and you are not going to burn the hotel down, I can give you the friends & family code for the hotels I work for.

Well if I can't burn it down where is the fun? Not exactly sure where I'm staying right now, but I'll be sure to message you if I end up looking downtown. Thanks!

Just was in Cañon City and came upon a whole horde of jeepers in Walmart parking lot heading for Ouray! Man did it break my heart to drive away lol.

so now getting doom over here lol. I need Jeep pals! Anyone from Pueblo? Colorado Springs? Anyone wanna run?

Just was in Cañon City and came upon a whole horde of jeepers in Walmart parking lot heading for Ouray! Man did it break my heart to drive away lol.

so now getting doom over here lol. I need Jeep pals! Anyone from Pueblo? Colorado Springs? Anyone wanna run?

I was supposed to be in Ouray this week :(

Shit hit the fan at work though, we lost our group manager so it is all hands on deck until we can get the waters settled again.
Dude I wanna get together with some of y’all Colorado folk. Like I said down here in Pueblo have no Jeep pals!

I honestly don’t ever really go anywhere with anyone but my pops so I’m a newbie!
stock height 31s on the shoes.

I’m another stocker (for another week or two) - in Highlands Ranch. I’d be up to find something moderate half way. Find enough folks to get an event on the forum calendar and we’ll see what we can do!