JKS disconnects vs Currie Antirock

ATTolan

405A2E56-B695-4A05-AB11-C1EBDB1D6F65.jpeg
Currently running jks quick discos. I’m tossing back and forth the idea of buying the Currie Antirock. But I’m not 100% sold yet. Is there anyone that’s had both that could help steer me in the right direction?

View attachment 37510 Currently running jks quick discos. I’m tossing back and forth the idea of buying the anti rock. But I’m not 100% sold yet. Is there anyone that’s had both that could help steer me in the right direction?
It really depends on your needs. Aftermarket sway bars, weather single or double will out perform discos. I haven’t ran an anti rock but wheel with a tj equipped one frequently. It’s scary how much traction & stability is gained by an aftermarket bar! I’m running discos myself but will upgrade to AR in the future

I’m pouring more money in to the tj to build after I return from my deployment. I’ve had one stability butt pucker moment I’d like to not have that happen again. Maybe I will get it

I’m pouring more money in to the tj to build after I return from my deployment. I’ve had one stability butt pucker moment I’d like to not have that happen again. Maybe I will get it
First of all, thanks for your service. If you’ve had “that moment” before you’ll likely have the need for it!

Thank you for the support! I’m going up to 35s from 32s RCVs are sitting at home next to the 37s I’m going to sell to buy 35s :sisi1 metal cloak armor on its way home at the moment small minor things waiting at home as well. Steering, gearing, and sway bar is left just was trying to justify wanting to spend the extra on the anti rock

Reactions: JMT
Sway bars front and rear will provide stability and predictability by keeping the body centered between the articulating axles rather than flopping from side to side as happens when disconnected. A softer than stock front sway bar will provide both stability and all the articulation you need.

The Antirock is still one of the single best things I put on the Jeep.

2003 Rubicon

Sway bars front and rear will provide stability and predictability by keeping the body centered between the articulating axles rather than flopping from side to side as happens when disconnected. A softer than stock front sway bar will provide both stability and all the articulation you need.

The Antirock is still one of the single best things I put on the Jeep.

2003 Rubicon

This makes sense. Thanks!

Now what about the rear anti rock. Over kill?
After watching the video and reading the comments. I think the front is overkill for me. I have a 2 inch lift with 31's and I pretty much go off-road to haul my quad or go fishing, So it is all unnecessary for me, but for you I guess it would depend on what your plans for off-roading are. One thing about it is if you are set on getting the front you don't have to get the rear, so you can always decide later if you want/need it in my opinion.

Oh yeah I’m fairly certain I don’t need the rear at all I still have the factory sway bar connected. I’m just curious what others say is all. As far as off-roading plans I’d like to head out to Moab and Colorado one of these days. Also not have to worry about breaking things on iowa trails so far so goo though but it’s only been out just a hand full of times.

Reactions: ac_
Oh yeah I’m fairly certain I don’t need the rear at all I still have the factory sway bar connected. I’m just curious what others say is all. As far as off-roading plans I’d like to head out to Moab and Colorado one of these days. Also not have to worry about breaking things on iowa trails so far so goo though but it’s only been out just a hand full of times.

Sounds like a front one at least should be on your wish list.

A front Antirock and the factory rear sway bar is a very good combination for most. The factory rear is soft enough that it doesn't limit articulation the way the factory front does. Here is mine with 12" travel Foxes.

633c52aa7ef447096bb6cc06bf2e5c80.jpg

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the rear Antirock is actually stiffer than factory in it's softest setting.

2003 Rubicon