KCsTJ’s 1997 Jeep Wrangler SE

Sold the 2.5L engine. (Tranny still for sale.)
Pulled the 2.5L and now finally getting started on the LS swap.
Motor mounts have been removed and might as well replace 177k .CA bushings while im in there
20200820_135239.jpg

Motor mounts have been removed and might as well replace 177k .CA bushings while im in thereView attachment 187352
Hey, looking good, will look a lot better with that LS swap. Wish I was there to help you!

Reactions: KCsTJ
Motor mounts have been removed and might as well replace 177k .CA bushings while im in thereView attachment 187352
Nice job Keith! Can't wait to see it finished up, in person of course. You need to come wheel with us when you get some free time.

How is Bluey running?

Nice job Keith! Can't wait to see it finished up, in person of course. You need to come wheel with us when you get some free time.

How is Bluey running?
Hey Tim ! Yah I plan to make a trip to Marble Falls in November, if the swap is done by then.
The only 4.0 is running great, needs tires tho.

Hey Tim ! Yah I plan to make a trip to Marble Falls in November, if the swap is done by then.
The only 4.0 is running great, needs tires tho.
I'm about to do tires, probably by the end of the year. I'd like to sell these 33's for a few hundred to recoup some of the cost. I really like the one's Tim mentioned to me a few weeks ago. Maxxis Razr M/T in 33x12.5. My other option is the General Grabber X3 in a 33x10.5.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that the Maxxis Razr M/T also come in a 33x10.5. That's a rare tire size for a good looking/performing tire!

Reactions: b0xcar and KCsTJ
I'm about to do tires, probably by the end of the year. I'd like to sell these 33's for a few hundred to recoup some of the cost. I really like the one's Tim mentioned to me a few weeks ago. Maxxis Razr M/T in 33x12.5. My other option is the General Grabber X3 in a 33x10.5
Gen Grabbers are nice, I'd get those but haven't found them in 10.5 wide. Wish I could buy your 33s. Going with 33s with the LS not sure which ones just yet. Really like the 11.5 wide stance tho

The Maxxis Razr will be my next set of tires. Time to save some coin!
I pretty much decided on the Maxxis Razr’s today. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Reactions: b0xcar
Thank you. No sir, this baby has 310 HP 350 ft lbs torque. I found a used 2000 nv3550 that I'll rebuild, or someone will. I'm a big fan of manual trannys in a jeep.
I agree with the manual comment. I enjoy mine. Love to learn to drive it better. An engine swap is only a faraway dream for me! I’m living through you on this one brother!