Colorado Krew Hangout

No, it's the real deal. Our breakout run for the new season. Historically, it has been a run for all levels of skill that usually include a mild run and Chinaman Gulch.

Is it actually on April 1st or the weekend prior? Looks like the 1st is a Monday. I’ve done chinaman once, super fun trail

i actually have a full weekend off 3/30 3/31
after that it’s a ten day grind with just the 7th off.

if i have the rear axle sorted, i’ll try for the end of March, otherwise the jeep won’t be out till May!

• Sad
Reactions: lBasket
i actually have a full weekend off 3/30 3/31
after that it’s a ten day grind with just the 7th off.

if i have the rear axle sorted, i’ll try for the end of March, otherwise the jeep won’t be out till May!

Let me know when you get the shock mount locations figured out so we can get them welded up 👍

Reactions: NDSpeed
I remember a couple of years in the not so distant past where everyone was hoping for some snow on the trail, just for the fun of it. Have we all gotten so old?

That said, the weather channel I look at shows the 20th as 60 degrees following a week of 50's. Dry trail, good times. I know this is later than the Phoolz run normally occurs, but it looks like a great option to me. Might give people time to arrange schedules as well.

Any thoughts, complaints or ....?

Not sure if I could handle the drive to Chinamans. That's a long drive for me.🤔
Hey Denver guys, oh wait, you had to get up how early?

And you've already been driving for how long? Man, that sucks.
The upper half will still hold some snow regardless of the weather. We have had regular days of snow since mid February. Just be prepared for anything.

Any day is good for me.
Down for any day, the longer we wait the more likely I can tow jeep down 24 😍