Colorado Krew Hangout

Helped @jjvw make the jump from 33's today

20200408_163420.jpg

15s finally. Normally I would not have bought Patagonias, but this was too good of a deal and it solved the immediate problem is needing tires soon and wanting 35s with 15s.

Effectively brand new everything. Still has the new tire fuzz. Half the cost of new. Maybe these will eventually be my winter tires.

I see your rocking the summer doors too!

I almost took the top off for the tonneau today. Supposed to get down to 19 on Sunday/Monday so I wimped out

Reactions: jjvw
I almost pulled the soft top the other day. Thankfully I didn't with the rain and hail we've had here in Chicago recently. Half doors are going on this weekend.

Looks good with 35's @jjvw. Finally!

Reactions: rasband and jjvw
I dropped my sides and rear last week, granted my needs are all leisure. It’s been great! Can’t wait to drop the doors (or buy some suitable half doors) after the weekend.

15s finally. Normally I would not have bought Patagonias, but this was too good of a deal and it solved the immediate problem is needing tires soon and wanting 35s with 15s.

Effectively brand new everything. Still has the new tire fuzz. Half the cost of new. Maybe these will eventually be my winter tires.
for an inexpensive tire and i've not seen a lot of bad reviews. JK guys love um cause they are not 350ea. i see alot of them on the road. if the 17's were class C i'd try um.

Reactions: jjvw
I am hearing a lot of conflicting information. The local news last night said there were no new cases and the state was on the mend. Another local news channel this morning said the worst is yet to come (next week).

I can’t say I’m surprised by conflicting info :(

Hopefully things clear up a bit during the rest of the “stay at home” period so May Phools can commence.

i been a 35 yr smoker, this crap will likely put me down for the dirt nap. even if i put um down a wk ago.
i haven't left my yard except for basic needs and that's been held to 1-2x a wk.

they should have allotted time for families to prep and secure 3wks worth of basic supplies. controlling this through alphabetical order for designated shopping days.......................then lock the whole GD thing down. it's not gonna leave. as long as any population is exposed it's not gonna go away.
this partial shutdown crap is continuing to expose people, period.
unless 100% of the population is quarantined it will continue to spread forever.
leave just a handful of infected and it starts all over.

i don't see yall gettin your May day, unless things change quick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tworley
This strain will absolutely spread until it can't go any further. The good news is that once you get covid19 and recover, you are likely immune to this particular strain.

The intent with these quarantine and isolation orders is to slow down the spread do that it is manageable with our existing health infrastructure.

Reactions: rasband
What's the word from Teller county on allowing outsiders?

Last edited:
This strain will absolutely spread until it can't go any further. The good news is that once you get covid19 and recover, you are likely immune to this particular strain.

The intent with these quarantine and isolation orders is to slow down the spread do that it is manageable with our existing health infrastructure.

having a hard time getting my head around that BS, it's not chicken pox it's viral pneumonia.......like the flu you can't stop it and it will evolve. they can't stop regular pneumonia, only treat it.

if this reasoning were sound recovered sufferers should be on the front lines as 1st care health workers. and essential employees. and their sys would contain the antibodies to stop it.

lets not spoil yalls thread with "the rona"
chris has a thread to beat that horse to death...............

if this crap ain't gone for yall to get out early summer.....i'd be happy to try and come join yall for a fall trip.

having a hard time getting my head around that BS, it's not chicken pox it's viral pneumonia.......like the flu you can't stop it and it will evolve. they can't stop regular pneumonia, only treat it.

if this reasoning were sound recovered sufferers should be on the front lines as 1st care health workers. and essential employees. and their sys would contain the antibodies to stop it.
One of the reasons the Spanish flu and SARS faded away is because it evolved into as less deadly stain. Not killing your host allows for more chances to spread and continue.