Colorado Krew Hangout

Total from this morning. We have drifting in snow out here in the burbs
20210315_052625.jpg

Lucky! No snow day here, I've set up shop for the day at our kitchen table

Didn't take a picture of the measurement, but I had 22" in the middle of the yard. A 6' drift separates me from my Shed. Had to take the jeep out last night to pick up my son from work. Lots of fun with deep snow and no traffic.

Snow day for me here, glad I don't have to deal with the idiots on the roads today.

Reactions: tworley
hope everybody and their families are ok, and nobody we know got caught up in that mess.
Thanks. This one definitely hit close to home. This happened only a few miles from my office and I drive by that grocery store on a daily basis. It's a fucked up world we live in. We shouldn't have to live in fear while doing daily tasks like getting groceries.

Ran Chinaman’s today. Minimal snow. Some of the melting snow makes it a touch tougher than when dry. A big puddle in front of the whale tail made it slick to get up the middle or left line. Some mud climbing out of the little drainage. All in all nothing too bad. You all should have a good day tomorrow with April Phools.

What is everyone liking around here for tires? My MT/R's are 10+ years old and wearing out. I've been happy with the MTR's and it'd be a no brainer if they weren't pushing $290 a tire.

Curious about BFG MT3, Cooper STT Pro, and General Grabber X3.

TOMORROW: Last minute trail ride?!?

Hey guys, I’m in town for a few days and had planned to take some of my family up for a day of trail riding, but they’ve all bailed on me because of the chilly high-country temps.

I’m thinking about going up by myself since it’ll be y last chance till late spring, and wanted to check if anyone is available tomorrow (Thursday October 14).

I’ll be starting in Centennial/Littleton area and would want to be back in the city before rush hour.

Let me know if you’re interested!

TOMORROW: Last minute trail ride?!?

Hey guys, I’m in town for a few days and had planned to take some of my family up for a day of trail riding, but they’ve all bailed on me because of the chilly high-country temps.

I’m thinking about going up by myself since it’ll be y last chance till late spring, and wanted to check if anyone is available tomorrow (Thursday October 14).

I’ll be starting in Centennial/Littleton area and would want to be back in the city before rush hour.

Let me know if you’re interested!
Use caution. The high country got hit with snow yesterday and some of the higher passes have shut down already. This was outside of Breck yesterday afternoon.

20211012_113231.jpg