Colorado Krew Hangout

It’d help if everyone downloaded a channel guide for their own radio. Name vs frequency cross reference.

I haven't looked since Moab. But the instructions for how to program the codes was really confusing. What I need to do is figure it out and rewrite it so I can understand it.

Reactions: rasband
I haven't looked since Moab. But the instructions for how to program the codes was really confusing. What I need to do is figure it out and rewrite it so I can understand it.

Downloading Dinos list to mine helped me understand the radios and made it very simple to use my own.

Reactions: jjvw
It’d help if everyone downloaded a channel guide for their own radio. Name vs frequency cross reference.

The name/freq wasn't the issue - it was programming the goddamn privacy codes. I am sure someone more knowledgeable/experienced than me could have made quick work of it, but this was way outside my framework. Even getting to the menu was a magical incantation of 3 keystrokes that made no sense at all together!

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw and Apparition
OK Colorado crew, there has been some talking about Jeeptober this year. I Wil be out of town next weekend but I can go he next weekend, October 8th. What do you think?

I could maybe make the 8th. Depends on how tired I am from the 8 hr time difference.

So what is the verdict, are we wheeling on Saturday? I'm up for going but I would love to know if we have a groop.

Let's post up who wants to go.