LED Taillights?

Who makes a decent set of LED taillights for the wrangler tj?

Get the Rugged Ridge ones. I have these on my TJ and love them, one of the best upgrades I've ever done. Very easy to install, and they are so friggin' bright that no one is going to miss your brake lights.

This is a huge upgrade considering how weak and dim the stock Wrangler TJ taillights can be. It's almost dangerous!

Those don't require any cutting I assume?
Correct. Strictly bolt on with no drilling either.

Side note: Please respond to my question about the vendor section. I would love to help build your site, if the price is right, by providing parts at discounted prices to your members.

Allen

Correct. Strictly bolt on with no drilling either.

Side note: Please respond to my question about the vendor section. I would love to help build your site, if the price is right, by providing parts at discounted prices to your members.

Allen

Already did ;)

Get the Rugged Ridge ones. I have these on my TJ and love them, one of the best upgrades I've ever done. Very easy to install, and they are so friggin' bright that no one is going to miss your brake lights.

This is a huge upgrade considering how weak and dim the stock Wrangler TJ taillights can be. It's almost dangerous!

Great recommendation! I'm ordering these.

Reactions: Chris