MaxBilt vs ORO LED taillights

Anyone run the Savvy or similar lights with a Teraflex antenna mount ? or is it even possible

IMG_7809.jpg

I'm weighing a few options. Savvy is high on the list, but we know how things have been with them recently.

One option that I really like is how Blaine sunk the stock housing up to the lense into the tub. It keeps the stock look. But I need to come to terms with chopping a big hole into the future corner armor. And I need to make sure I have room behind the shock tower after the future stretch.

View attachment 332336View attachment 332337
I might have an idea for this let me look and see.

Reactions: jjvw
Reactions: JMT
Anyone run the Savvy or similar lights with a Teraflex antenna mount ? or is it even possible

View attachment 332507
It's perfectly fine. I think I had to clearance the bracket a bit for the antenna wire, but it was an easy mod. I don't have a pic of that side, but I am using that bracket.

Reactions: Plumber1
I am being forced. FORCED, to go buy stuff farther down my priority list. Man, I really want to do my tummy tuck.

Last I had looked, I think the max bilt lights were out of stock. I'll have to go check on them again.
A TT is way more important than lights. Stay the course. You got this!

I am being forced. FORCED, to go buy stuff farther down my priority list. Man, I really want to do my tummy tuck.

Last I had looked, I think the max bilt lights were out of stock. I'll have to go check on them again.

Zeus Offroad in Minnesota still had some MaxBilt trail tails in inventory three weeks ago

Reactions: RINC
Time to upgrade the Chinesium LED tail lights installed by the PO. I had to clearance them to fit with the RR Spartacus HD hinge. They aren't that bright and the reverse light is useless.

Going to go with MaxBilt Trail Tails.. The review done by Extreme Terrain shows the stock license plate holding needing clearancing.. is this true? I am happy with the stock license plate bracket and have already done license plate lights.