Let's see your mug

Thank you. The Ren Faire is truly our favorite event of the year. The girls love it. My 7 year old ate an entire turkey leg by herself! The 2020 faire was cancelled and that was literally the one thing that made me really mad about the pandemic.

P.S. You can see where my babies get their good looks. It ain't from me!
Yeah, I feel for the folks with young families being unable to get out there and enjoy some of their favorite things. Lots of stuff cancelled these days. As for your 7 year old's appetite...WOW!!! :LOL:

Reactions: Vasq
Me and the pups
image_1594745346852.jpg

My wife and me
20190630_205130.jpg

which one in NY you going to
they have a huge one every yr about 1 mile from me
i have never gone there since it started but man do they pack folks in
It's in Tuxedo Park. I've been to several ren fairs in different places but the NY ren faire takes the cake.

I hate having my picture taken, Medieval Times in Florida wanted to take my picture. They said everyone has their photo taken, well I said then I guess you need to give me my money back. They let us in without having pictures.

This photo was taken at a 5k, I had no idea I had my picture taken. My grandson Logan, my son in Vegas with Rick from American Restorations, my daughter in-law with Logan at the lake. I don't have a photo of the wife.

5k.jpg

nov3.jpg

son vegas.jpg

summer.jpg

Last edited:
I hate having my picture taken, Medieval Times in Florida wanted to take my picture. They said everyone has their photo taken, well I said then I guess you need to give me my money back. They let us in without having pictures.

This photo was taken at a 5k, I had no idea I had my picture taken.

View attachment 224790

No mask!? You mass murderer!

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
Me on the day I bought my TJ/First car; I was insanely over the moon (yes I changed the bumper, one of the first things I did lol)
8b8ddc75-3660-4ec8-8e97-fc0ae17be922.jpg
1fff4636-fe2b-4d9b-ae2b-b14e97d7a9fd.jpg

Picture of a trip to Gatlinburg over the New Year, the first time this Florida boy has seen snow in about 9 years!

Bonus video of my brother's birds learning how to open their cage, gonna need some kind of contraption to prevent this from happening now