Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

Anyone able to go wheeling tomorrow (Wednesday Dec28)?

F6670B2E-C00B-444F-87E7-A339EB287376.jpeg

CB560730-72B7-406B-A347-16212B05BA4C.jpeg

F54A76B2-3E29-452A-B3BE-F446546AB345.jpeg

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Made progress on my unplanned teardown of the transfer case where I decided to also change the oil, replace the trans pan gasket and filter, install a body lift, motor mount lift, and raise up the gas tank skid to account for the BL.

Then I decided the oem body mounts had seen enough miles and needed to be replaced.

Oh, and I'm tossing out the Steinger transfer case cable shifter and putting in the Savvy version due to its better structural design.

I'm wiped, waiting on parts 😩

IMG_2727(1).JPG

IMG_2726.JPG

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Jamison C
Dang dude doin work. I pretty much need to do all that too. Maybe my RMS started leaking recently too. But I park in my driveway at an angle forward and it's still dripping so idk yet.

Been wanting to put my savvy body lift on but don't have anything to reach the body tall enough to jack it up.

Same with savvy transfer cable shifter kit. Can't support the trans cuz my jacks won't reach.

Dang dude doin work. I pretty much need to do all that too. Maybe my RMS started leaking recently too. But I park in my driveway at an angle forward and it's still dripping so idk yet.

Been wanting to put my savvy body lift on but don't have anything to reach the body tall enough to jack it up.

Same with savvy transfer cable shifter kit. Can't support the trans cuz my jacks won't reach.

I did some sketchy jacking.

• Haha
Reactions: R3ID05TJ and RINC
Everything got cancelled LOL. Did you make it back? Hows the Jeep?

Made it back yesterday. Replaced a bad O2 that was causing my engine to run rich (got 7 mpg from CA to Tucson).

I’m wheeling today regardless of weather. I’ll do local stuff or I’m happy to meet up somewhere else.

Shoot my a text if u want to meet up: 805.660.0409

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and R3ID05TJ