Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

I’m going to throw this out to you guys first. Selling my 05 LJ, 152k black sport model, very clean and mostly stock. If anyone has interest let me know . It will be advertised at about 17k to start , but if anyone is seriously interested , let’s talk.

View attachment 401348

View attachment 401350

1676774045007.gif

• Haha
Reactions: powdaman and RINC
I’m going to throw this out to you guys first. Selling my 05 LJ, 152k black sport model, very clean and mostly stock. If anyone has interest let me know . It will be advertised at about 17k to start , but if anyone is seriously interested , let’s talk.

View attachment 401348

View attachment 401350

Straight up trade. My TJ for your LJ. Then sell the TJ with all it's upgrades for 25k.

LJ, LS, 40’s…

That was the original plan! Mrs. Purple had a little different opinion.
She hates both the black and the saddle interior. To be honest it is a sweet little Jeep that runs like a dream. My v8 one ton build will be something a little rougher to start with. For now the TJ is keeping me distracted.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
I’m thinking of doing a Box Canyon or Elvis Trail, Friday. Any interest?

I can't do Friday, but I was thinking about posting up something for Saturday. Any interest for Saturday? A few of us ran Elvis earlier this month. I was thinking of Hackberry Creek...

@RINC, did you get your front DS fixed/ replaced yet?

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
I can't do Friday, but I was thinking about posting up something for Saturday. Any interest for Saturday? A few of us ran Elvis earlier this month. I was thinking of Hackberry Creek...

@RINC, did you get your front DS fixed/ replaced yet?

I am all about doing Hackberry Creek but I am still a 4x2.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Farmergreg