Georgia List of north Georgia area members who like to go off-roading

I apologize for not inviting you guys this past weekend. Originally none of my buddies could make the trip so I was going solo for some peace and quiet. Then my buddy called and asked if I could get away. I reminded him that he originally said he couldn't go. Well his plans changed. Then I asked my future son in law if he wanted to go. He recently lost his job and I knew he could use some time away so . . . my solo trip turned out to be more than expected. Anyway, with all of the last minute change of plans I failed to post up on the forum. I will do my best to communicate better when we pick our dates to go out.

We made a commitment to take the Jeeps out once a month. We've only missed about three months since the first outing in March 2020. Dang we are about to come up on our four year anniversary. That's longer than most modern day marriages!

Unless it’s forum specific, I just edited something last night (spelling mistakes that made no sense) that I posted a few years ago.

Reactions: trojandawg
Unless it’s forum specific, I just edited something last night (spelling mistakes that made no sense) that I posted a few years ago.

Just talked to Chris. Non paying members can only edit for 12 hours after they post. Paying members can edit for an unlimited amount of time. Guess I’ll have to pony up. Doesn’t look like I’m going anywhere soon anyways!

Supporting Member or Lifetime a good investment for the discerning Jeep TJ owner. (if there is such a thing as a discerning TJ owner)

Do any of the North GA folks have any interest in going to TJ Fest in Moab this spring ?? Wife says I should have someone go with me.
Please PM if interested. thanks D

Last edited: