Lite Brite LJ build series

Does Brittany even wear anything skanky in the actual videos? Seems like she just pastes an unrelated bikini pic in the video thumbnail to get views. Not that that's really much better.

Brittany does at times but she's also generally behind the camera. But this build series doesn't involve Brittany or Kevin they are busy driving their Ferrari and testing their new Bronco Raptor and Demon powered JL. More power to them, they are getting paid to do stuff we want to do. Not very many members here can say they finished KoH. It is interesting that they recently combined E3 offroad and E3 overland into one group, guessing one wasn't making enough money to be its own entity.

Back to the topic I'm ready to see them start building this LJ so they can get it out to Sand Hollow.

I watched part of the welding video. The 'style' of videography just bugs me. From 3:00 to 3:20 there were 8 cuts for NO REASON. Either she can't speak in full sentences or they did that on purpose. Either way I'm out.

She probably doesn't write down and rehearse lines before she records and has to cut out "um"s and 2 second mid second pauses, and would rather spend time learning/working rather than doing several takes of every line to get it perfect.

But whatever, you do you, nobody is making you watch them.

More power to them, they are getting paid to do stuff we want to do. Not very many members here can say they finished KoH.

exactly. Anybody here that says they wouldn't rather get handsomely paid to play with their Jeep instead of whatever they do to put food on the table is full of it.

Honestly, aside from having to answer questions about the scantily clad women in my YT history thumbnails solely from this channel, they give me less to complain about than a lot of the other popular channels.

TFLoffroad doesn't actually offroad
Donut tries too hard to keep the attention of the ADHD generation
I can only watch so much of whats-his-name preparing a gourmet meal on a $$$ overlanding kitchen (TrailRecon)
same with Matt's Offroad Recovery and Trail Mater...the golden nugget thing was fun to watch but I can only watch so many recoveries.

I like BleepinJeep. I wish Peck brothers went into a little more technical detail sometimes but they're such a hoot to watch that they keep my attention. I hope that's the kind of brotherly relationship my boys have when they're grown.

But whatever, you do you, nobody is making you watch them.

This RIGHT HERE is KEY.... Just like all the bitching and whining about a post. If you don't like it, then don't click on it or read it. No one is forcing you to watch anything or to read a post that you don't LIKE. It's like back in the day when people use to whine and snivel about Playboy & Penthouse being published. Fuck if it bothers you then don't buy it or look at it.

And believe me I use to be a lot cruder before I had a daughter. But as we all know sex sells so these YT'ubers do what they can/need to sell their sites.
Be big boys & girls and grow up & take responsibility for yourself.

exactly. Anybody here that says they wouldn't rather get handsomely paid to play with their Jeep instead of whatever they do to put food on the table is full of it.

Honestly, aside from having to answer questions about the scantily clad women in my YT history thumbnails solely from this channel, they give me less to complain about than a lot of the other popular channels.

TFLoffroad doesn't actually offroad
Donut tries too hard to keep the attention of the ADHD generation
I can only watch so much of whats-his-name preparing a gourmet meal on a $$$ overlanding kitchen (TrailRecon)
same with Matt's Offroad Recovery and Trail Mater...the golden nugget thing was fun to watch but I can only watch so many recoveries.

I like BleepinJeep. I wish Peck brothers went into a little more technical detail sometimes but they're such a hoot to watch that they keep my attention. I hope that's the kind of brotherly relationship my boys have when they're grown.

You forgot Nate at Dirtlifestyle ;)

I met the TFL guys at Moab and they were great to talk to but their off-roading videos are painful.

I'd love to try Marco's (OverlandX) trail food but even TrailRecon is hard for me to get through an episode now.

The recovery guys are interesting and I wouldn't watch Trail Mater that often if I didn't enjoy seeing the trails I've run on it.

Bleepinjeep has its great moments and its WTF moments.

Peck Brothers have potential but need to increase their content both in the build process and their wheeling.

I like watching videos to determine where I want to go someday to wheel.

Last edited:
Peace sells but who's buying?!!

1666633717445.png

Who wears those kind of outfits in the garage? 🙄