Locker pump replacement

No.343

Supporting Member
I think I ruined the rear locker pump. The input line nozzle felt loose when I installed it. Where is the best place to get a replacement. Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Go to a wrecking yard and pull one from any of the following vehicles. Reuse the connector off your old pump.

Chevy Tracker all models 4wd 99 – 04 Suzuki Vitara, Grand Vitara XL, KIA Sorento, Kia Borrego, Kia Mohave, Kia BONGO MITUSBISHI Montero, L200, TRITON, SPORTERO, STRADA, PAJERO, MONTERO SPORT, NATIVA 1997 – 2012, CHALLENGER 2010, Shogun Pajero Jeep Rubicon.

Reactions: tworley
Go to a wrecking yard and pull one from any of the following vehicles. Reuse the connector off your old pump.

Chevy Tracker all models 4wd 99 – 04 Suzuki Vitara, Grand Vitara XL, KIA Sorento, Kia Borrego, Kia Mohave, Kia BONGO MITUSBISHI Montero, L200, TRITON, SPORTERO, STRADA, PAJERO, MONTERO SPORT, NATIVA 1997 – 2012, CHALLENGER 2010, Shogun Pajero Jeep Rubicon.
Thanks.
Do they have the same bolt pattern for mounting them?