Looking for opinions on highline fenders

I cant make up my mind if I like working on it more or riding in it more. ha
I love when people ask me what all have you done to your jeep lol im like "do ya have a minute or two" ?

Reactions: tworley and jjvw
I can’t say that I like the look except on a Cj5 or Cj7 done up to look like a M38. But it’s your Tj so have fun and Jeep on. I’m sure they serve a purpose on a Jeep built for offroading.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
JCR also makes aluminum Hi-Lines. That will be the route I go If I Hi-Line. They match my JCR Crusader Rock Sliders.

Saw this LJ Hi-Lined today over in Idaho at the 4Wheel Parts. More PS.

E6AD1300-908E-4EFA-A6AA-80614AE0B3DF.jpeg

To get good clearance gains do you need a fender that replaces the inner fender as well or can you retain the stock inner fender?
You need an inner fender that will provide more up and more back.

There are some decent hack jobs that have modified the stock fender to give more up.

I don't have highlines but I do have Genright Alum front, rear and corners. I had originally ordered the steel fronts and when they came in I picked one up and said holly crap these things are heavy. They went right back in box and returned and upgraded to Alum. Again I have the std. fenders but I can say I have mine for about 6 years and NO cracking or any issues at all. Buy once cry once and then be happy for life

Genright makes a hood, as does duraflex. The genright is expensive. I believe it will work only with their fenders too, as the genright fenders are ever-so-slightly higher than other highline fenders (i know they are higher than the poison spider versions). I've heard the duroflex quality is shit, there was a member on here who posted photos of what he had to do to get it right. I'd vote to carefully cut your own hood.

Save up for the aluminum genrights or JCR's. Gonna be worth it in the long run. Once I trash my AEV's this is the route I'll be taking.

Agreed. The labor is insane for this, so something you want to do once.

Though reading your post, not sure you even need hi lines for 35's with a lift. I think you'd be fine with non-hi lines.

I had a similar setup with 35's and the non-hi line Genright's were plenty. Didn't need the hi lines until moving to 37's.

Agreed. The labor is insane for this, so something you want to do once.

Though reading your post, not sure you even need hi lines for 35's with a lift. I think you'd be fine with non-hi lines.

I had a similar setup with 35's and the non-hi line Genright's were plenty. Didn't need the hi lines until moving to 37's.

Yeah I agree, Future endeavors :)