Looking for suggestions on steps

Here ya go.
76dd8b94cece4eb9ad3b69ea8b1908e3.jpg
0595d90d9ba5644077eca9147b31f544.jpg
66bd23a844b043a1e738672d3b1d6d30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your comments are the first positive comments that I think I have ever gotten on this site for these steps.
Well, you can add mine to it, as well. I think that's pretty trick, and can definitely see where some of us older folks would really appreciate having a set of those. I also like the fact that you have the "disable" option for the reasons you stated. It was one of the first questions that came to mind when I saw the pics. Question answered. Very cool! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Spaztrick
Well, you can add mine to it, as well. I think that's pretty trick, and can definitely see where some of us older folks would really appreciate having a set of those. I also like the fact that you have the "disable" option for the reasons you stated. It was one of the first questions that came to mind when I saw the pics. Question answered. Very cool! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments! A 5 inch lift and 33 inch tires makes my knee bark! They do the job.

Reactions: Squatch
I think they are very trick. They come with a very trick price tag too. I know my wife would appreciate them, she's 5'2" and the jeep is on a 2" SL and 1.25" BL. I'm 6'2" and its a stretch getting my leg up.

Reactions: BendLarry
I have a 5 inch lift and a bad knee. My Jeep has a combination rock slider electric retractable step. It works.

Have you used it as a slider rock crawling? I talked to a couple different companies who made those and both told me they would fail if I actually used them as sliders. As in, if they are scratched the warranty is void. Both the type that fold straight down and the ones that swing forward.

Have you used it as a slider rock crawling? I talked to a couple different companies who made those and both told me they would fail if I actually used them as sliders. As in, if they are scratched the warranty is void. Both the type that fold straight down and the ones that swing forward.

I was crawling in Moab last June. I had them in contact a few times, no hard bangs but no dents, just some minor scratches. All sliders will get scratched up.

One of the advertisements for rockslide engineering shows them beating the crap out of them trying to bust them so they are very sturdy. My wife's jk has been beaten on the sliders and they still keep ticking. I did have to replace the linear actuators last year because hers have been heavily used for 7 years and they gave them to me at cost and sent me all new hardware too. Great company and support. I would have them on my TJ but I had custom rocksliders made that I'm very attached to

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would not say these steps are as good as a high quality slider, but they are stronger than some junk sliders i have seen. The slider part of the assembly basically is there to protect the step mechanism.

I would not say these steps are as good as a high quality slider, but they are stronger than some junk sliders i have seen. The slider part of the assembly basically is there to protect the step mechanism.

Exactly. They can take a beating but will never be as good as a frame mounted slider that is purpose built.

I have been very impressed with the strength of this product. I weigh 200 lbs and my Jeep is a daily driver. I give them a good work out on a regular basis.

I have been very impressed with the strength of this product. I weigh 200 lbs and my Jeep is a daily driver. I give them a good work out on a regular basis.

I am close to 275 and my set don't show any wear or anything. They still tuck up nicely as they did when we first got them. The only con is that in super cold Temps, as the actuators weaken, they sometimes don't pull up all the way

I am close to 275 and my set don't show any wear or anything. They still tuck up nicely as they did when we first got them. The only con is that in super cold Temps, as the actuators weaken, they sometimes don't pull up all the way

I have not seen a retraction issue with mine.

I have this side step only on the passenger side for my girlfriend mostly. she complained my jeep is hard to get it in. Now she gets in like butter haha.
Sorry the pic isn’t so good but the steps I have shouldn’t be that expensive. I also have grab handles.

46A565CE-5EC2-4450-A38B-9BAB0D3A4C9A.png