Looking for suggestions on steps

0BF0FA8C-9E35-4EE2-B023-F1D90B0B50E9.jpeg 6CD83B5E-B3B5-44D2-98EE-4097C632CE98.jpeg 7074AF51-4B62-4332-882D-6C82EEDEF8BA.jpeg

This thread kind of inspired me to install my stirrups on my Jeep. I ordered them up from Amazon in Friday, they arrived today. I chose the composite stirrups so they wouldn’t do too much damage if they were left out and started flopping against the door in the freeway.

Took about 20 minutes to burn some holes in some old nylon strapping I had leftover from an old boat cover. Similar strapping could be sourced from West marine or possibly a fabric shop. The straps are about 3’ folded in half with the ends bolted under the front outer seat bolt. Fold the webbing under and run the bolt through all 4 layers to make them extra strong for your bigger Jeepers.

Here’s a link to he stirrups I used:
Compostite Stirrups- Adult https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HNVH5M/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Just like getting on a horse but easier, flop them out before loading and pull them in after use, easy peezy!

As a bonus it’s now easier to wash the top or load things on my roof rack when the hard top is on.

Reactions: Andy P and Squatch
View attachment 38225 View attachment 38226 View attachment 38227

This thread kind of inspired me to install my stirrups on my Jeep. I ordered them up from Amazon in Friday, they arrived today. I chose the composite stirrups so they wouldn’t do too much damage if they were left out and started flopping against the door in the freeway.

Took about 20 minutes to burn some holes in some old nylon strapping I had leftover from an old boat cover. Similar strapping could be sourced from West marine or possibly a fabric shop. The straps are about 3’ folded in half with the ends bolted under the front outer seat bolt. Fold the webbing under and run the bolt through all 4 layers to make them extra strong for your bigger Jeepers.

Here’s a link to he stirrups I used:
Compostite Stirrups- Adult https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HNVH5M/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Just like getting on a horse but easier, flop them out before loading and pull them in after use, easy peezy!

As a bonus it’s now easier to wash the top or load things on my roof rack when the hard top is on.
Now that is cool! LOL Never would have thought of that one. So simple! :thumbsup:

Reactions: longshottrucker