SOLD MCE Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peakbagger

Improved heep
Supporting Member
Price
Used set of MCE 4" flares, front and rear. Will sell with or without the oem inner fenders.

20231005_142635.jpg

Im guessing shipping would kill this deal, but what would it take to get just the MCE (not the inner fenders) to 75070?

Based on the UPS site and MCE's stated box size of 50x22x10, it would be $110.36 Packaging is not an issue, I have access to large quantities of cardboard.

Its a thermoplastic material. The ones I have seen bend and contort easily, but bounce right back to their original position. If they don't, then can be reshaped with a little bit of heat.

Reactions: Peakbagger and RINC
dumb question but I'll ask it. are these plastic?

The flare portion is the thermoplastic described above. To install them, you need to cut away a portion of the metal fender on your jeep. The white portion in the pictures is the metal jeep fenders. I have already cut these to install the flares. I then replaced the entire fender system so I have my cut OEM fenders available along with the MCE flares. I will sell them together or separate for the same price. Shipping the metal fenders with the flares is going to be a bit on the ridiculous side. Hope that clears it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.