Member alert: we have a ducker

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
As part time Deputy Administrator and Adjunt Content Monitor Panel Member- I feel responsible to let you guys know what is going on-

I don’t want to call anyone out, but @Hog, my self and a few others have been victimized by this member and we are concerned his behavior may be getting into the realm of needing professional help.

We understand this whole Duck thing is a trend, but I want to point out a few things that indicate the severity of this persons fetish-

1. These appear to be very young ducks. Not even legal age.

2. He is buying them in bulk. Read that twice. Gets them sent to his house in sex toy boxes so he is not embarrassed.

3. They are all shapes, nationalities and gender. This is sick.

4. He can’t just put them on your dash. Oh no. he had my TjR infested with them. They are rolling out from under my seat, God only knows where they all are.

5. He is doing it numerous times a day. This is going way beyond recreational ducking.

6. Today, he enlisted Carter Boo Boo, a minor, and crossed state lines to do it.

Chris, please put this where you need to, just make sure @John Cooper can see it.

Maybe we can take donations and get him some help before he gets in much deeper.

I plead the 5th on this matter!!!!!

My Jeep also got Ducked and someone even forced one of those little ducks to do a rectal exam on my Jeep, by sticking his little head up my Jeeps tailpipe!!!

At no point or time did I place a duck on anyone's Jeep

The worst part of all of this ducking crap that's going on is that well over 99% of those ducks are from china, which means that not only are we sending way too much American $$$ to support that giant shit hole country, but we may not know for years exactly what is in the soft rubber of those ducks nor how it will affect this nations kids as they grow older. It could even be worse than that, everyone may start being born like this:
6ed1f2740adaeb2af0faeaba0e9dec83--smile-kids-duckface.jpg

The worst part of all of this ducking crap that's going on is that well over 99% of those ducks are from china, which means that not only are we sending way too much American $$$ to support that giant shit hole country, but we may not know for years exactly what is in the soft rubber of those ducks nor how it will affect this nations kids as they grow older. It could even be worse than that, everyone may start being born like this:
View attachment 332528
Someone needs to run this member for Congress

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Uh oh I’m found out- dramatically reduced the coeffecient of friction-

My wife says I’m OCD about my windshield- that got me all tore up and I just washed my hands over and over.

Uh oh I’m found out- dramatically reduced the coeffecient of friction-

My wife says I’m OCD about my windshield- that got me all tore up and I just washed my hands over and over.
Heck anyone that was around you Saturday knows you are OCD about your windshield!!!!!!

If someone puts a duck on my Jeep I will take that thing and whip it across the parking lot as far as I can.

If someone puts a duck on my Jeep I will take that thing and whip it across the parking lot as far as I can.
what did that duck ever do to you ? I dont understand the hate for the ducks ? I mean it aint like they use two sided tape to stick it to your JEEP, or super glue. i mean that little duck hurts nothing, is nothing to get upset about if you dont care for the compliment just throw it away. BUT NOW IF SOMEONE PUT A CHEVY OR GMC EMBLEM ON MY RAM OR JEEP SOMEONE IS GOING TO THE HOSPITAL !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper