Utah Moab 2024 JuneFest 9th-15th

Burritos ready
IMG_20240604_214809.jpg

A stress test for Jeeps and drivers
Everybody bring extra water and coolant

99* to 103* ambient isn’t much of a stress test for the Jeep. Mine wheeled just fine in 118* with the standard cooling system.

You should be good to go. Have fun and be safe :)

Reactions: Wildman
99* to 103* ambient isn’t much of a stress test for the Jeep. Mine wheeled just fine in 118* with the standard cooling system.

You should be good to go. Have fun and be safe :)

Well, it’s so hot the welds failed on my Dynatrac front truss:

IMG_2453.jpeg

Whomever welded this thing at Dynatrac, had no idea how to weld. The piece came apart at the weld to the bolt on mount. Looking at it after pulling it apart - almost no penetration on either side - I can’t believe it lasted this long.

IMG_2465.jpeg

Anyway, back together…

View attachment 533871

Whomever welded this thing at Dynatrac, had no idea how to weld. The piece came apart at the weld to the bolt on mount. Looking at it after pulling it apart - almost no penetration on either side - I can’t believe it lasted this long.

View attachment 533872

Anyway, back together…

For how much those axles cost…not cool.

View attachment 533871

View attachment 533872

Anyway, back together…

Did that happen on Poison Spider?

Anyone run the Escalator? Did @NashvilleTJ get “revenge” on Mickey’s Hot Tub?

Mickey’s is a piece of cake. Devil’ is the one that got me. But no, I did not try it with Nina along. Also, there was a very broken rig at the bottom when we got there. Blocked the trail for quite a while.