Utah Moab 2024 JuneFest 9th-15th

How many people are coming now @Apparition ?

Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday dinner ideas- I am open to other suggestions.

-Oklahoma onion burgers & hot dogs or brats. Chips, dip, or beans as a side. Possibly a fruit if wanted. (Would need a count of x amount of burgers vs brats/hdog).

-Sloppy joes with corn on the cob

-Chicken n gravy on biscuits

-walking tacos

Debating on cooking breakfast in AM or pepperoni pasta (cold noodle salad) to eat on trails with sandwiches. I will of course have smore stuff.

Thoughts?!

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday dinner ideas- I am open to other suggestions.

-Oklahoma onion burgers & hot dogs or brats. Chips, dip, or beans as a side. Possibly a fruit if wanted. (Would need a count of x amount of burgers vs brats/hdog).

-walking tacos

Debating on cooking breakfast in AM or pepperoni pasta (cold noodle salad) to eat on trails with sandwiches. I will of course have smore stuff.

Thoughts?!

Don't forget the @lBasket manifold burritos

-walking tacos

Thoughts?!

We would be in for getting together for dinner one night, any night except Sunday. There would be four of us, and happy to contribute in any way. Burgers dogs and brats sound good.

What I gather from the book is that some of the planned trails are half day? I'm guessing early starts are the norm for cooler temps?

That would give me time to entertain the girls at other area attractions in the evenings. Still pondering all that.

What I gather from the book is that some of the planned trails are half day? I'm guessing early starts are the norm for cooler temps?

That would give me time to entertain the girls at other area attractions in the evenings. Still pondering all that.

Yeah it looks like it may be a bit hotter this year than last year so I'd be inclined towards earlier starts depending on the trail or day. Pritchett and the Trifecta are the ones that in my experience can get long.

Reactions: NOTNSUV